• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Legit Dbol ?

ib2000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Small round coated tabs. Bright pink in color. PP stamped on one side and MG stamped on the other side. I was told they are 20 mgs Dbol. Anyone familiar with these ? Thanks !

Small round coated tabs. Bright pink in color. PP stamped on one side and MG stamped on the other side. I was told they are 20 mgs Dbol. Anyone familiar with these ? Thanks !

so many different suppliers out there making thier own dbol...
the only way to know is to try it.
but I wouldnt try anything I didnt get from a TRUSTED source.

so many different suppliers out there making thier own dbol...
the only way to know is to try it.
but I wouldnt try anything I didnt get from a TRUSTED source.

^^^^^deff what sendit08 said gotta be careful ppl will sell you anything to make money. Gotta do your research before purchase

If you take it you will know if it is bunk or real within a week, definitely within two weeks. Real dbol is fantastic.

yeah trusted supplier is important. I once got primo for my friend thats a good and ended up finding out she was pinning 300mg of test a week. After her sides went crazy she got blood work and her test levels were insane.

yeah trusted supplier is important. I once got primo for my friend thats a good and ended up finding out she was pinning 300mg of test a week. After her sides went crazy she got blood work and her test levels were insane.

Ouch. I'm guessing she wasn't happy.

Oh shit

Damn that's fucking rough. I woulda been pissed as fuck

Post pics bro. Someone might be familiar with them but like everyone's said take them is the only way to really tell

IML Gear Cream!
Thats dbol from the freak.....I'm on his drol now, only been 2 days so not sure yet. My drol and var tabs from him are the same except green and orange

Photos would help....

Thanks for all the replys bros. This one especially confirmed it for me. How ? Go Ravens !!
Thats dbol from the freak.....I'm on his drol now, only been 2 days so not sure yet. My drol and var tabs from him are the same except green and orange

No problem broski ill update on my drol soon... keep us updated on his dbol

Thanks, for the input. Thinking about trying the drol next cycle. The dbol is gtg as well. I am taking 20 mgs 2x day and noticed results with increased pumps and strength after about a week. What mgs per day drol you taking ?
The drol is def g2g

150mg daily but u dont need that much. Start with 50 then bump it to 100 if you feel the need

Yea it is.... I take mass amounts of liver support and water and only run for 3 weeks at that high of a dose

Back