• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Docdoom77's Osta-Rx Log for IML

docdoom77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My free bottle of Osta-Rx just came in the mail this evening and I'll be starting it tomorrow. I'll be keeping this log and updating it several times a week; always on lifting days, but also to keep you all updated on how it's affecting me on Cardio days and off-days.

I'm 35 years old and currently weigh 178 lbs. I've been lifting here at home with my own weight set, for a little over a year. I started out at 245 lbs. I'm still trying to shave off this clingy belly fat, so I'm still eating to cut. I'm trying to flatten out my belly, so I can get started on my first bulking cycle and I'm hoping the Osta will make it a little easier.

I lift on Wednesday (Legs and Shoulders), Friday (Back and Biceps), and Sunday (Chest and Triceps). I do cardio Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: usually just the eliptical, but sometimes jogging/sprinting intervals.

I take a multi-vitamin, plus a host of other stuff (Glutamine, BCAA's, Chromium, L-carnitine, Fish Oil) and I've been taking Bronk-Aid with caffeine in the mornings to aid the weight loss, plus I drink Green and Oolong Tea daily.

I usually consume between 1700 and 2000 calories daily: 200+ grams protein, 100-150 grams carbs (30+ grams dietary fiber), 45-60 grams Fat.

I start my morning with half a scoop of protein powder and I use a protein powder, with skim milk and glucose pre and peri workout. I use Craze for pre-workout energy.

If you want to know more or see my starting pictures from last year check out my other log: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/online-journals/167826-starting-log-getting-shape.html

Here are my current pics:

I'm not sure how long the Osta takes to get into my system, but I'll keep updated pretty much daily. Thanks for watching. ;D

Thanks Gettinthere!

I've taken my first day of the Osta-Rx: 3 pills: one in the morning, one at lunch and one at dinner. Of course this is my day off and I have no idea how long it will take to have a noticeable effect, so I have nothing to report today. Tomorrow is Chest and Triceps. While I doubt the Osta will be working by then, I'll be sure to report any changes in my workout.

Good luck....

Right on brother, have fun!

I posted the details of today's workout in my other log. Only had one day of the Osta, so we can't really tell what kind of effect it will have yet, but the workout went pretty well. I did chest first and it went very well, with improvement on nearly everything. Triceps were a mixed bag, that evened out to the same as last week, but I think all the progress on chest, left me with a little less strength for triceps. I did get a damn good chest pump too. Not sure if the Osta is edging into my system or it was just a good day. I'll keep everyone apprised though.

The tricep pic didn't really come out very well, but it had a decent pump going too.

I will find out soon enough when I start my log. But I would image it takes at least a week or two to really take effect like most orals. I could be wrong tho.

I think you're probably right. I don't see why it would be different in that regard.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like freeimagehosting.net went down. If it doesn't come back up in the next day or two, I'll repost all the pictures on a different hosting site.

It's back up. :D This is the first time I've ever had a problem with freeimagehosting and it was quickly resolved. Thanks for the alternative though, Getttinthere.

Had to go out of town this evening, so I didn't have time for cardio. Nothing to report today, still dutifully taking the Osta.

Well, the Osta must be starting to work it's way into my system, because I'm having reduced muscle soreness. Usually my pecs are aching bad come Tuesday morning, but I had a great workout Sunday and I'm only tender. This was always the first sign with the Halo Extreme. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

A little sore. Just not to the degree I'm used to. Speaking of working hard, I shoveled snow off and on all day yesterday. That burnt some calories!

im feeling the same with my osta-rx. I did 200 or so pushups last night before going to bed, this was a day after my chest workout. varied hand stances both decline,flat,incline pushups. sore as fuck when I hit the sack. I wasnt ready to do that again in the morning but i wasnt sore at all.

On a separate note, I have been sleeping like the dead since i started this bottle. I don't know what it is, but I'm enjoying a much deeper sleep at night.

Just finished up legs and shoulders. Both workouts went phenomenally. I have no reason to expect as much improvement as I had today, while on such a strict cutting diet. The Osta-rx is definitely making itself known. I felt very strong today.

Thanks Gettinthere!

I usualy weigh myself on Thursdays. I was 1 lb heavier, but I'm not concerned. With a new supplement, the chemicals and hormones in my body are bound to cause some weight fluctuations. Besides, I look a little slimmer. For accuracy, I pulled out my Accu-measure self-calipers and took a couple measurements. The average is 12mm, which, according to their chart, is 15% BF.

I'll keep using the calipers through this log, since body weight is such a fickle mistress.

I just finished back and biceps. Both workouts went amazing. Improvements in reps or weight (or both) across the board. I'm only 6 days in and I'm definitely seeing a real effect. So far no sides to speak of either. Looking good!

Here are some pics of the bicep pump I got today. Notice the vein on the outside bicep shot. Nice! Also notice my ghost white farmer's tan :ohyeah:

Had a good workout today. Chest was a mixed bag, but more good than bad and Triceps were showing improvement across the board. I'm definitely improving way more than I have since my caloric intake became so strict and the Osta is the only thing different.

Here is a shot of my Tricep, pumped from the workout
9kr1gj.jpg

And here is a body shot, just shows an improvement in my general upper body shape:
2469xrs.jpg

just touching in with today's progress. I had a great leg workout. Shoulders went well... I think, increased weight anyway.

Still not side effects, except possibly carb cravings. They are intense, but could be the extra work I've been putting into my workouts (plus all the snow shoveling).

Had a good workout today. Chest was a mixed bag, but more good than bad and Triceps were showing improvement across the board. I'm definitely improving way more than I have since my caloric intake became so strict and the Osta is the only thing different.

Here is a shot of my Tricep, pumped from the workout
9kr1gj.jpg

And here is a body shot, just shows an improvement in my general upper body shape:
2469xrs.jpg

My god........... You're looking great! Wow buddy!

Thanks Gettinthere. It's coming along. If this last bit of subcutaneous fat on my stomach would just DIE! Then, I'd be ready to bulk up for once. ;D

I used the calipers again today, but had trouble getting an accurate reading. I think it's still around 12mm, possilby down to 11mm.

Another Friday workout went well, despite some lower back pain. I took it easy on Deadlifts, but everything else was normal and I saw improvement across the board, while still eating to lose weight. That is proof enough for me that Osta-Rx works. Here are some post-workout pics:

2a3rtf.jpg

Gotta say I'm still excited by that bicep vein. It's even more noticeable this week. :winkfinger:

9tef6t.jpg

Had another excellent workout today. Chest and Triceps. Chest was just amazing, with improvements on all exercises. Triceps started out bad, but really took off after the first set of exercises. Close Grip Bench went badly, due to the exhaustion from the Chest portion, but the rest of it was great.

Still on my cutting diet and still making gains thanks to the Osta.

Back