IronMag Research Chems


Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    3414662

    Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

    I was just going to run Masteron E 400mg/wk + Test C at 400/wk but I also got some deca to see if it would help my shoulder pain. So I'm not sure the best way to run all this but I was planning on starting the end of April. I have exemestane and prami and I'm on TRT.
    Any ideas of how to run it all?

  2. #2
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    pasamoto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    22502371

    If its for joints just add 300 deca a week to cycle

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    3414662

    Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    If its for joints just add 300 deca a week to cycle
    OK good. Have you ever ran this combination?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Liquidex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama city
    Posts
    83
    Rep Points
    3001028

    To me, 250mg of deca a week is plenty. Just enough to cause water in joints and lubricate. Any more than that 500 mg +, its water balloon time

  5. #5
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Points
    325801786

    Not a fan of Deca. NPP for me. NPP works way faster and will clear way faster too.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  6. #6
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,194
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    Not a fan of Deca. NPP for me. NPP works way faster and will clear way faster too.
    This is my opinion too.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    3414662

    Thanks for the input on deca. And what do you all think of masteron e? Ever ran that before?

  8. #8
    President of the galaxy
    Night_Wolf's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    898
    Rep Points
    21807672

    Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

    That's a really mild cycle, what is your goal? Don't expect any appreciable results.
    If going for mass- at least 500-600 deca, mast can stay in if you already have it. U can also save it for later.

    If trying to drop bf, than is not bad, pretty mild but effective, just dont go too crazy with reducing kcals too low and doing truckload of cardio, test will help with preserving muscle (low dose tren would be much much better, like 100mg eod, than you can drop test to 150-200mg, this would be great option) and mast is great in every situation.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

  9. #9
    President of the galaxy
    Night_Wolf's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    898
    Rep Points
    21807672

    Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

    As for exemestane, dependa how estro sensitive u r? Do you get water retention easily? I would run low dose ED to help with water. Getting water ret. on a cut can lead u thinking is fat when is just subc. water.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

  10. #10
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,825
    Rep Points
    602230632

    does NPP give you deca dick still? also whats a good dose for NPP? I would run your mast at 600 though..

  11. #11
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,269
    Rep Points
    1992154030

    I run deca and never have problems with da wood

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    3414662

    Quote Originally Posted by Night_Wolf View Post
    That's a really mild cycle, what is your goal? Don't expect any appreciable results.
    If going for mass- at least 500-600 deca, mast can stay in if you already have it. U can also save it for later.

    If trying to drop bf, than is not bad, pretty mild but effective, just dont go too crazy with reducing kcals too low and doing truckload of cardio, test will help with preserving muscle (low dose tren would be much much better, like 100mg eod, than you can drop test to 150-200mg, this would be great option) and mast is great in every situation.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    I'm running more of a cut and eating low carbs 4 days, then high carbs for 1, repeat. I only bought 1 deca because I wanted that just to see if helps this shoulder so I can do incline and dips again. I have 2 mast so I can bump that up and plenty of test c. When I ran test c only @ 500 it was good but when I bumped to 750 for 4 weeks I got tons of water bloat.

  13. #13
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,825
    Rep Points
    602230632

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I run deca and never have problems with da wood
    i ran it for 16 weeks and by week 12 i was cool bare back but the second i would pull out to put a condom on i would go limp instantly. Wifes BC killed her sex drive so we took her off of it.

  14. #14
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    does NPP give you deca dick still? also whats a good dose for NPP? I would run your mast at 600 though..
    1. - It can.
    2. - 100mg ED OR EOD

  15. #15
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,953
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    i ran it for 16 weeks and by week 12 i was cool bare back but the second i would pull out to put a condom on i would go limp instantly. Wifes BC killed her sex drive so we took her off of it.
    What doses were U running bro? And were u taking something for the prolactin sides?

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    3414662

    Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    What doses were U running bro? And were u taking something for the prolactin sides?
    Speaking of...I got prami instead of caber but perhaps we should debate?

  17. #17
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    Re: Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    Not a fan of Deca. NPP for me. NPP works way faster and will clear way faster too.
    How fast do you notice its effects personally?


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  18. #18
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,953
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Quote Originally Posted by twotree View Post
    Speaking of...I got prami instead of caber but perhaps we should debate?
    My last cycle I ran prami. Just make sure u taper up otherwise in my case I felt like shit and the npp took a few weeks for me to kick in

  19. #19
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Points
    582187124

    If you have an injury=HGH
    If you have joint pain=deca

Similar Threads

  1. TNE with a Tren/Test/Mast cycle..
    By rage racing in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 11:24 AM
  2. test p / tren a / mast p cycle
    By panther24 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 09:08 PM
  3. Next cycle? Test tren mast?
    By Jlive1980 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:28 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM
  5. Test/deca/mast/oxy stack :d
    By Ryan-Boro in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->