• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testing your HCG

independent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to show how you can test the legitimacy of your hcg using a store bought pregnancy test. This is actually a dual purpose test, I wanted to test my hcg and I wanted to see if you could freeze hcg for storage. I froze this sample for over 3 weeks stored in a syringe. I used 500ius (20units) and mixed it with an additional 50 units of bacteriostatic water so there would be enough volume to saturate the pregnancy test. I added the extra water after the sample was defrosted. I injected the hcg slowly on the pregnancy test and let it sit per the instructions. As you can see in the pic the test was positive. I would like to do a test with a longer freeze time like 3 months and see what happens. The brand of the hcg is Ovulate-C, it was from World Pharma.

Attachments

• 20130407_131538.jpg
    20130407_131538.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 93
Nice little experiment bigmoe..

Nice little experiment bigmoe..

I wonder if a guy can't use HCG if he could use just a little of clomid instead to keep the boys content? Maybe 12.5mg per week.
Like if I was camping for a few months and didn't have refrigeration....

I don't think that it will.

Clomid is a great substitute for HCG, it definitely helps keep the testies working! I actually like it better than HCG

Dr. B

Back