• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Appetite Control??

jmr79x

THE 1 AND ONLY
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you use to help control your appetite? I know will power is the best thing to help control it i'm just curious to see what everyone else uses!!! Thanks

What do you use to help control your appetite? I know will power is the best thing to help control it i'm just curious to see what everyone else uses!!! Thanks

Hoodia Pure is a mild appetite suppressant..

Ephedrine kills my appetite.
Anavar kills my appetite.
My ADHD medication kills my appetite until it wears off, then i'm ravenous. (methylphenditate-concerta, or adderall)
Tons and tons of water helps quite a bit, too. I've found certain types of toothpaste to help considerably as well; I like the whitening toothpaste by crest. It's got something in it that makes my mouth numb if I leave it in my mouth for a while, so things dont taste as good. helps while dieting a lot!

My ADHD medication kills my appetite until it wears off, then i'm ravenous. (methylphenditate-concerta, or adderall)
Tons and tons of water helps quite a bit, too. I've found certain types of toothpaste to help considerably as well; I like the whitening toothpaste by crest. It's got something in it that makes my mouth numb if I leave it in my mouth for a while, so things dont taste as good. helps while dieting a lot!

Ditto on the water, a study in the scientific journal Obesity followed 2 groups of people following the same diet except one group drank half a liter of water before each meal. The water drinking group lost 30% more weight than the non water drinkers. I talk about this in the free guide you can download from the link in my signature.

As well as fibre eating sufficient amounts of protein and fat with each meal is a good tip as they are slow digesting and help keep you satiated for longer than carbs.

Green tea increases levels of the hunger reducing hormone cholestokinin and also reduces absorption of fat by reducing levels of fat digesting enzymes.

Ephedrine.

Bronkaid or primitine (not sure on spelling) both legally purchasable on amazon.

Maybe .5mg of prami. It will literally obliterate your thoughts of eating.

Funny but I have noticed the same thing about toothpaste. Some kinds completely kill my appetite for a little while.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

dvae, you're right about the sleep thing, the key is to time these supps perfectly and not be an insomniac haha

IML Gear Cream!
Fat Burners such as OxyElite Pro, RoxyLean, and Lipo-6 all have worked well to kill my appetite.

I also like to avoid using too much artificial sweeteners since it triggers me to crave more sweets.

Lastly, something that I got from Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus is to use guar gum. I use guar gum with a ton of ice to make my protein shakes really thick which will fill your stomach when hungry.

Or ephedrine

I like to drink a few cups of green tea a day, I find it helps.

Whats best is if you learn to control it yourself. Keep your will power strong.

For me nearly any stimulant, ephedrine is good, phen, clen, the thing is you build a tollerance to all these eventually. THere is really no way for me personally to stop intense cravings when being on a strict diet for weeks on end.

IML Gear Cream!
Eating more vegetables does it best for me. All that fiber slows digestion and fills me up. Other than that caffeine and green tea is about it.

The only supplement that has ever helped me with appetite was ephedrine, and those effects will stop once you build up a tolerance.
Remember the original Hydroxcut formula, the only one that actually worked imo, it had plenty of ephedrine. I loved that stuff. Now I add in fiber to all my protein drinks up to 24g total in any one day, plus what I eat it. keeps me feeling full and in the 35-40g range of fiber.

Raspberry Keytone, Green Tea & Caffeine. I think there's a supplement called Avaprex that contains all of these! Worked for me. Plus filling up on water helps too

Do you mean Phen375? Where can you buy genuine Phentermine in Canada?

Get yourself an overweight GF, tell her to go to the doc and say she's all depressed, put in a dose of tears.

this response just made my entire day. thanks for that

Back