• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My wifey said I snore horribly loud

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have this problem?Does certain gear make you snore more?

All gear turns me into a snoring machine. I think it's just having super human size with a normal persons matteress is no beuno! It used to be very identifiable when I started a cycle. Now that I'm fairly large even when cruising I snore.
I also wake up with my arms asleep alot now. Even when I'm cruising... And "the stranger" is no fun. Trust me on this one.

search snoring on youtube
play it loud and use ur cp to record it
the next morning when u wake up play it for her and tell her she kept u up all night but u love her so much u would never think of waking her up,
she will never mention it again.....

shes bothered by your snoring but doesnt mind you slingin your cawk at gay bars? get one of those sleep sound clocks the ones that make rain, ocean and other sounds it will mask your snoring

You guys crack me up lol

I told her she don't like it go sleep on the fucking couch!!

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee: My Wife snore's louder than I do[glad she ain't reading this].but when I am snoring heavy she goes to her 'other' bedroom ,one of the back bedrooms, which I call her 'apartment' which she uses when she is Hating me.....or when I'm snoring , or whatever comes first....

Well I have insomnia tonight wish I was sleeping and snoring

I get tired of the wife telling me to turn on my stomach so I start drinking on the couch... Hence why Im drunk right now

Since I live with her and she seem this I'm now on the couch:(

thats easy to fix, go for a few night strolls for an hour or so, she will get worried ur nailing someone else and tell u to get ur ass back into bed

Stuff a cawk in it, and no more snoring!

could be sleep apnea, Griff sleeps with a herd of sheep and always wakes up with dags round his cock

could be sleep apnea, Griff sleeps with a herd of sheep and always wakes up with dags round his cock

get a job maggot....

Go see a doctor, get a sleep study done and if they decide you need one get a cpap machine. Snoring pretty much goes away and you'll sleep so much better you'll wake up feeling like a million bucks.

IML Gear Cream!
you could just fuck her good, long and hard and she will collapse into an 8hr coma and u can sit up all night batting off over trannys

or am i the only one?

jk lolz

Go see a doctor, get a sleep study done and if they decide you need one get a cpap machine. Snoring pretty much goes away and you'll sleep so much better you'll wake up feeling like a million bucks.

In my case snoring doesn't seem to wake me up as I almost always sleep well. My wife says I'm talented because I even snore while sleeping on my stomach, which is where I spend most of the night sleeping. I went to the Dr on behalf of my wife, and he looked into the back of my mouth and said there's plenty of extra material to remove but it would first require a sleep study and a sleep study required not being able to sleep well at night *wink* *wink*. He said then they would want to try the cpap machine first and since I don't sleep on my back that isn't going to play. He said after the cpap then they would do the surgery by removing all kinds of shit out of the top and back of my mouth.

I did ask him what the surgery would be out of pocket skipping all the bullshit in between and he said around $6000-$7000 so I said lets get it scheduled then. Then he said, well there's no guarantee it will work so I said fuck it the wife can wear ear plugs. :coffee:

Saney comes over I have sleep on couch.....,,walking away mumbling stupid nigger rigged contest lol

I am cured of my snoring and acid reflux cured at the same time. i had a sleep test and diagnosed with sleep apnea. i sleep with a CPAP machine. takes getting used to but well worth it. No more snoring no more reflux !! get tested it works.

griff tryed having his anus violated by his tranny boy friend during the night, it acts as a stopper and when he starts to snore, his TV just thrusts one deep one, cheeper than the CPAP machine, this used in conjunction with the ball gag pulled tightly with the thrust gives his TV a goods night sleep

griff tryed having his anus violated by his tranny boy friend during the night, it acts as a stopper and when he starts to snore, his TV just thrusts one deep one, cheeper than the CPAP machine, this used in conjunction with the ball gag pulled tightly with the thrust gives his TV a goods night sleep

azza ur wife looks old enough to have seen christ crucified........

your funny

ted-image04.jpg

Back