• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New member new cycle

mkoldus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I want to start off by saying thank you for all the useful information i have gotten off here in the past, members such as Anabolic5150 have helped me with their posts. Anyway i figured it's about time i stop being a pussy and start posting. Will start off with my stats. I am 30 years old
5'11"
16% bf with 11 point caliper test
3rd cycle

Ok well i have been lifting for aproximately 15 years and had first thought about using hormones at about 21. I searched and searched and everyone reccomended the same thing wait until i am older. So i followed the advise and used food as my anabolic. I grew to aproximately 180 and was about 11% body fat while watching my diet. At 28 i tryed my first round of hormones which consisted of testosterone. A mentor of mine at a gym turned me onto it. He was a real old school bodybuilder Mr Indiana for 4 years so he was no beginner. He had me do a 6 week cycle of omnadren(the old school ampules). I gained about 12 lbs of muscle in that short time. I responded fairly well with low side effects and ended up keeping about half. So i did my research and browsed posts to plan my next cycle. So i decided to order from naps and my order consisted of 12 weeks of nandralone deconate and testosterone enanthate , nadralone 350 wk and test 400 a week. A relatively simple cycle or so i thought. While my gains were nothing short of super human (i put on aprox 28 lbs in 14 weeks) from 185 to 213 and strength gains were even more impressive. I would say almost every power exercise went up atleast 70 lbs. I had two problems deca shut me down hard and the tamoxifen pct regiment i had just wasn't enough. Second i found it hard to keep the gains, i lost 16 lbs after 2 1/2 months which i attribute mostly water.
Now this takes me to today. I am currently 30 have not touched a steroid for over a year and placed a order to naps roughly a 2 weeks ago for clomid, nolva, hcg, aromasin, dbol (20 mg 100 tablets) 4 bottles of test enanthate 250 mg/ml (10 ml bottles genza pharm) and lastly 4 bottles of equipoise 200 mg/ml. I know structurally equipoise is somewhat related to nandralone ( i know the backdrop of equipoise was they were looking for a long lasting injectible dbol and ended up with equipose) meaning it is good on your joints. So my plan on this cycle is as follows
test enanthate 300mg monday and thur pins 17 weeks
equipoise 200mg monday and thur 15 weeks
4 weeks dbol 60mg daily spread over three doses (breakfast lunch and dinner)
hcg twice a week at 500 iu through the entire cycle to keep the nuts from going into cryostasis
aromasin 12.5 mg every other day, maybe every 3rd day depending how things are going(blood panels)
and for my pct
nolva 40/40/20/20/10
clomid 50/50/50/50
hcg 500 iu eod
I know this may be a bit overkill but since the deca cycle shut me down so hard i want to be prepared.
I am open to any suggestions you vets may have. So please tell me your thoughts.
Also my goals for this 17 week cycle is to gain as much muscle as possible. My diet is in check and i am planning on 4000 calories a day of clean food with one cheat day a week. I am currently 190 and am aprox 15-16% body fat I know that i may gain a few % of body fat but i thing 20 lbs of muscle is a descent guess. Also i have a nice gym at home so i am able to put in those grueling sessions at home. Everything is free weight except for my row machine and lat pull machine. I don't personally believe in spot training allthough i do it. I primarily believe in the big 5 Squat Deadlift Bench Power Cleans and pull/chin ups will work your muscles plenty. I do all the regular stuff but my core belief is the big exercises are needed more to grow. Hey once again i would like to give my thanks to all you guys who have helped me in the past. I also would like to add that i don' t understand why naps gets such a bad rap. For an overseas source 2-3 weeks transit is acceptable. They do a descent job packing and the products are generally gtg. I don't think people understand the kind of market this stuff is in. I have had opportunities at other places but they seemed shady. So I wanna throw a big shout out to naps for the good job.

By the way sorry about the essay I just figured you want to know as much about the person and their lifting habits and past experience as possible in order to judge cycles and such.

Dude prince you look like a greek god. If i only had the dedication towards my diet that you have. I just love food to much.

I think your cycle is a great start to something good. I am currently taking sustanol and it has increased my size by 10 pounds. I also supplement my diet with MGN pure whey isolate. This is my stack and it is going great so far.

Welcome.i would up the eq to at the very least 400mg ew. 600mg ew is my sweet spot.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

My bad, read that wrong. Thought it said 200mg ew.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board. I would love to introduce you to an elite line of supplements called MGN that provides you with quality sports nutrition at an effective price. PM me for details.

Welcome...Nice research...

Back