• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100 amps Omnadren 250 - 250mg/ml 1ml/amps !!!

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
on sale until further notice at $350.00 USD !! One hell of a buy on these amps-OD​

Bump good deal here!!

Hmm shall I cruise on omnadren for 100 weeks=2 years almost for 350 hell of a deal

I still cannot believe these amps are $3.50 each !! I have used one hell of a bunch of amps-and can say that Omnas are my favorite.-Enjoy-OD

I still cannot believe these amps are $3.50 each !! I have used one hell of a bunch of amps-and can say that Omnas are my favorite.-Enjoy-OD

At 3.50 each thats a steal. Thats cheaper than normal UGL gear. People should be and almost have to take advantage of this offer. I can't believe it would go to waste.

IML Gear Cream!
You're repeating yourself Brother .... like the guy in your sig. ;)

Seriously - big THANKS for all your supportive input JUSTHAV2P !

Using those Omnas would benefit you even doing Crossfit.

You're repeating yourself Brother .... like the guy in your sig. ;)

Seriously - big THANKS for all your supportive input JUSTHAV2P !

I just give positive feedback on great suppliers. Someone needs to spank those fags on meso.

Meso def fags

Using those Omnas would benefit you even doing Crossfit.

Oh..I know, player! My first cycle was 10amps of omna! As long as I can stay out of the grasp of you big fellas....after 30 seconds you've got nothing left and I'm smacking the be-jeezies out of you!! Cross fit ROCKS!!!!:ohyeah:

Oh..I know, player! My first cycle was 10amps of omna! As long as I can stay out of the grasp of you big fellas....after 30 seconds you've got nothing left and I'm smacking the be-jeezies out of you!! Cross fit ROCKS!!!!:ohyeah:

I agree there, Crossfit ain't a bad work out. Just need to have proper nutrition and give it your all.

Still going on at this price? WOO!! I need to place another order!

Back