Join Now!

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Black Student in Texas Invited to KKK Party in His Honor

Sancho

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Rep Points

Black Student in Texas Invited to KKK Party in His Honor

A black student at a Texas junior high school who was the victim of constant racist bullying received a fake invitation to a KKK birthday party to be held in his honor, ABC reports. Justin Howard, a seventh-grader at Tomball Junior High School in Tomball, Texas, has been harassed almost daily by a group of white students simply because he is black.

?I?m just, really, you know, sick of it,? his mother Tahiyyah Howard told ABC News affiliate KTRK-TV. ?A girl wrote on the board ?Black Justin? and my son was really upset.?

Things came to a head when Justin received a fake birthday party invitation from two classmates with a Ku Klux Klan theme.

?[They] put it on his desk and said that he was invited to a KKK birthday party with lots of fun and games,? said Howard.

The school administration is aware of the bullying and has suspended students involved but the victim?s mother says the culprits haven?t been taught the seriousness of their offenses and need more severe punishments other than a few days home to ?play video games.?

Read more and watch the video at ABC.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

This goes both ways. If they want to broadcast this crap... Lets hear the story of the white kid, living inner city and what his challenges are also. Stories like this disgust me and create great prejudice to the locals.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin it Green.

Clean&Clear
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tahiyya? Jesus Fucking Christ

USER

Rep Points

Yes this is certainly big big news.. No white kids ever get harassed or mis treated in inner city schools... I give the white kids credit for coming up with a kkk themed party, where's my fucking invite?