• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Did my body adapt to it?

fit26

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been working out on empty stomach (took only beta alanine, coffee and bcaa) for several months now. I remember feeling weak and tired when I first started. But over the time I think my body adapted to it, and did not feel weak or tired. I had lots energy and strength to do workout. But yesterday I ate one banana, half cup of oat and a scoop of protein about 1.1/2 hour before I went to gym. And had worse workout of my life. I felt so uncomfortable and weak. I couldn't even perform bodyweight pull ups of 4x6. By the time I got to my last set, I was so tired. I thought carbs and protein are supposed to give strength to perform your workout. Did any of you ever have this kind of experience?

I'm the exact opposite I have to have food in my stomach before I workout anytime I get a fasted workout I'm I always felt like I never got a good pump or anything like that with you what time did you take your your pre workout prior to a to working out to just keep in mind that without food in your stomach I'm your pre workout with your bloodstream is fast as it was before the on an empty stomach

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

just eat some carbs 1 hour before the gym not right before the gym and do not overfill your stomach, you can eat something light 10 minutes before the gym like dried fruits and dried raisins etc...your stomach should never be full it can make you nauseated

Arnold, Ric Drasin, and the oldschool boys used to have scrambled eggs and cottage cheese before a workout. They said it was really important fuel, what with the crazy volume routines they did.

I'm the exact opposite I have to have food in my stomach before I workout anytime I get a fasted workout I'm I always felt like I never got a good pump or anything like that with you what time did you take your your pre workout prior to a to working out to just keep in mind that without food in your stomach I'm your pre workout with your bloodstream is fast as it was before the on an empty stomach

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
I take my pre workout supplements (Beta Alanine, BCAAs and coffee) before I leave for gym. I been working out on empty stomach for about six months now, so I think my body adapted to it, now I don't have any energy or strength issues. I don't like to eat pre workout meal because I don't like the idea of waiting for another one to two hours for nutrients to get in my blood streams. I just like to get out of my bed and go to gym. Yesterday was the only time I ate pre workout meal after very long time and it made me feel like something is not okay with my body and made me feel tired. I used to eat pre workout meal long time ago and don't remember feeling this tired. any way I guess my body adapted to working out on empty stomach.

Back