• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Members I'd like like to meet in person

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Below are the names of the guys and Gal whom if I could I'd like to meet in person due to their outstanding personalities, good sense of humor and just outright awesome people.

GOPRO: Probably the only one on the list I may some day actually meet since he isn't that far geographically from me. I'm jersey he is NY. I'd love to train with this guy. He is loaded with knowledge of my sport and as stated above one hell of a guy.

DERO: My favorite turn to guy for a laugh and one heck of a sense of humor and very thick skinned. Can take a joke better then anyone. I'd love to hit the mountain bike trails with this Canadian. I wouldn't hesitate to introduce him to someone as my brother.

DINO: Again a Canadian and with the most bubbliest personality here. Never seems to get down and a sure uplifting and inspirational gal. She rocks and aint bad looken either whoohooo wink wink!!!

BURNER: My wing man. An allie like no other and just one hell of a great guy. He and I have much in common. Both Ex military, same Computer Field, and we both work the graveyard shift. He and I are usually the only ones in here during the wee hours of the morning yapping. He is da man.

DAVID: Best stories on the Entire Internet. Best connections to all the Hottest Females in the USofA. He reminds me of myself when I was single and the man I envy for his carefree lifestyle. David is again one of my best friends in here and always level headed and a joy to talk to.
He is one big azz bitch too!!! Love to train with him also.

Crashman. What can I say, He can make anyone laugh and if I drank he would be my party connection. Always good for a laugh and I'm certain he would be a ton of fun to hang around with.

KATIE: Oh man what a sweetheart. This gal has the personality that anyone would fall in love with or envy to have. She never has a bad thing to say about anyone and just a perfect gem. I'm still looking for a flaw in this gals character but I don't see any sign of one. She is someone I could see sitting with at 00:00 on her front portch swing drinking a glass of wine, looking at the sky and stars and just talking until sunrise.

J'BO: She has a body that can stop a heart from beating and a face to match. What a knockout. I'd love to meet her but I don't think I would be able to control myself around her. She would need DAVID as a bodyguard.

Well that's my list. I'm sure there are a few more that excape me but I'll update it when I think of them.

Last edited:
Ignoring the swedish chick, aren't we? :grumble: :p

Awwww no its not that Jenn but your too much the hottie dear. My wife sees me mention your name and I'm dead meat!!! hahahahaha

Save my backside Jenny!!! I've seen your pics!!! that sheeit was the truth!!! hahahahahaha There are a couple of gals I kept off here for that reason.

Oh don't get me wrong,, DINO is also a total hottie but I've known her the longest. Ever since MM.com where we were all banned together!!! Wife or not,, Dino had to go on the list and I'll have to take my chances and hope if wife sees the name Dino she will think on the lines "male" as in Dean Martin. I know a big stretch there!!! hahahaha

Man, you're worse off than I thought if Dero is at the top of your list. I'll have to admit though, he's up there on mine too. That crasy aussie Kuso too.:p

Originally posted by Jenny
Ignoring the swedish chick, aren't we? :grumble: :p
swedish? thougt is was...switz...er..never mond...
:D
(Ya know i get you everytime with that one..)

was'sup, Fire!

Originally posted by Burner02
swedish? thougt is was...switz...er..never mond...

:yell: not funny! :p

Bman!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey BUSTENOUT!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU OLD BUDDIE!! HEY YOU KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON MY LIST IF I KNEW YOU WERE STILL HERE BUT YOU DISAPPEAR FOR MONTHS ON END!!!! You and I go WAYYYY back and my 1st true friend on one of these messsage boards. MM.com to those who don't already know.

hehehe,,, kick his ass Jenn!!! I'd love to see that!!! hahahaha

ha ha!
Whew! I crack myself up sometimes!
I knew I'd get you with that!!

jenny kick my ass? She's brutal! She pounds on punching bags with OUT hand wraps! That is one tuff chick!

u working tomorrow, FS?

FS, doing alright man. How 'bout yourself? How's the family?

Yeah, I tend to read more than I post anymore. Not much to say I guess. Rarely will you hear an Italian say that huh? lol

Originally posted by Burner02
ha ha!
Whew! I crack myself up sometimes!
I knew I'd get you with that!!

jenny kick my ass? She's brutal! She pounds on punching bags with OUT hand wraps! That is one tuff chick!

u working tomorrow, FS?

afraid so B,, working 19:00 to 07:00am as usual.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
FS, doing alright man. How 'bout yourself? How's the family?

Yeah, I tend to read more than I post anymore. Not much to say I guess. Rarely will you hear an Italian say that huh? lol

All is great with myself and family for the most part. I'm just coming off a rotator cuff injury (I hope) not fully tested yet to see if it's really getting better. Other then that all is very good. All good with you?

oh your sooo in trouble. :mad: i am restricting access to my pic thread. :D

My list would be way too long. I also would be afraid of leaving someone out. But basically you all know who you are. Any chance that I can meet someone I have.

Just wish I could take back one meeting. The worse thing I have ever done.. Albald!!! LOL JK You know I love ya Flyboy.

I am with pb....i kinda want to meet you all....for different reasons of course.

dero= to put braids in his hair
dave= to kick in the ass and then give him a big hug
gr81= to punch out
buff, dino, stacey, bf, jenny, lina, katie, deb, les= to hug and kiss the im beauties
burner= to whip his bottom in shape ;)
pb, kuso, albob= to meet the im pervs (make sure i am wearing pants and not a skirt) :lol:
fires wife= to rat him out. Just jokin
nt and mrs= to apologize
ok there are way too many of you...
ris, sawheet, mj, eskimo, tcd, dv, dg.....oh my havent forgotten...thats why i wanta meet everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
very slowly I'm making my way thru meeting the IM'ers. 2 down and a lot to go ... :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
buff, dino, stacey, bf, jenny, lina, katie, deb, les= to hug and kiss the im beauties
nt and mrs= to apologize

we'll accept hugs and kisses as payment ... hehe ;)

Wow, I can't believe I made Fire's list, he must of missed that thread, thank God, I wish everyone had and I could of deleted it...........past tense, hopefully all is forgiven............
engel1.gif

Hey Fire, you and your family are welcome anytime, you can stay at the Inn on the house...............that goes for any members of IM, my doors always open......:thumb:

My 1st flight to meet IM members will be Texas to meet all the IM babes down there...............Butterfly, Princess, Buff, TXDeb who am I forgetting in Texas..............then it's to Cali to meet D:rocker: and his lady, then Colorado, Burner and the Prince
Fipes-face.gif
, then Canada, to meet J'bo(hottie), Dero, NT and the Mrs.(just to get some tips)
verbunden.gif
, then NY to meet the Supplemental lawyer and Gopro:lifter: , then I'll sneak into NJ and meet Fire in a private room;) , hehehe........hmmmmmmmm:hmmm: .........I'm definitely hitting Oklahoma too, hope he's fighting with the wife:Dj/k..............then I'm hitting Australia and Japan, and hopefully alot of other places...I have lots of time off in the fall , winter and spring........:p

Wow!!!You is getting around!!!!:D

I still say we should all book a cruise together!! Damn what a time that would be!:hot:

Yeah for us Canadians ... :rocker: Katies coming to visit us ... :grin:

Hey FS........ ;)

I'd like to meet you all.....Well except Dero, but he keeps stalking me....lol :p

jk!

Originally posted by dg806
I still say we should all book a cruise together!! Damn what a time that would be!:hot:

Sounds like a wicked time to me....too much damn food on those things though. And i may be tempted to throw Dave over board. :D

Originally posted by dino
Hey FS........ ;)

I'd like to meet you all.....Well except Dero, but he keeps stalking me....lol :p

jk!
Yeah,don't you blame me???:rofl:

Back