• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you feel about sex toys?

bleugene

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

I'm just wondering how would you feel if your girlfriend proposed a prostate massager? What do you say? I mean I love sex toys but I also want to stay virgin in that area, if you know what I mean :wacko:

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering how would you feel if your girlfriend proposed a prostate massager? What do you say? I mean I love sex toys but I also want to stay virgin in that area, if you know what I mean :wacko:

Thanks

Are you trying to find an excuse? Did you use a king sized dildo on her ass and now she wants to return the favor? It's not my cup o' tea but give it a go, it might make her more open to other stuff you only dream about.

You might find it weird or even a turn-off but I'd squelch that, force yourself to be curious, and let her suggest things she'd like to do. Maybe the prostate massager is really something she wants, not so much wanting to do it to you so you could opt out of the receiver role. In any case I wouldn't shut her down or you'll be closing the doors on other new desires and fantasies she may have.

men who have tried this know it feels REALLY good. :coffee:

have to agree with little wing on this, my wife and i have tried almost everything with much success. :)

a woman's interest in this can be for her pleasure too. i was in my late teens maybe early 20's when i read this can be intensely pleasurable for a man so i wanted to try it and doing it gave me pleasure. uptight men in bed are as annoying as women who don't suck cock or do anal... act like swallowing is as bad as an ice pick to the forehead... people shouldn't do what they don't want to but you're missing out.

a woman's interest in this can be for her pleasure too. i was in my late teens maybe early 20's when i read this can be intensely pleasurable for a man so i wanted to try it and doing it gave me pleasure. uptight men in bed are as annoying as women who don't suck cock or do anal... act like swallowing is as bad as an ice pick to the forehead... people shouldn't do what they don't want to but you're missing out.

Probably a good recipe for having your woman wander as well...

I got a gf threatening to whip out the anal stimulator for both of us sometime soon, and yes it's in a drawer by her bed. Feeling the pressure now to put out or get out. :)

don't be a quitter take it in the shitter... Im reading these posts to my girl right now and she is saying I told ya so, so are you ready? lol. I to have been getting the pressure. still a virgin over here too. but I agree you really don't want to shut her down because you might miss out on something good.

Hey, well I already decided to go for it but what toy should I use? Did anybody here used something that worked? Where do I buy it?

Thanks

I love trying new things, I know I might enjoy it, but is it safe? How do I know what toy to pick, if it's for beginners or not, and most of all where do I buy a beginners anal toy?

Thanks

honestly, the best thing to start with is her well lubed finger. it's slim, she will be able to feel the target area, and if you don't like it you haven't spent money on something you'll never use again.

The Male G-spot - AskMen

when you're ready to try toys go to Amazon and search prostate massager

Haha this is to funny, my wife and I had this conversation the other day. We are open minded and have tried lots of things so Were going toy shopping this weekend: ) .

wow this thread has started a lot of virgins down the prostate orgasm ride. I read this posting to my girl and it started her on a mission she ahs already ordered the Aneros Male Prostate toy! Ive done everything and am down for anything, but Im still a virgin in that area.lol so needless to say I am scared.lmao. My girl is flying home from work everyday and running to check the mail. she already has the lube and towel layed out. lol. she is processed, but its cool how excited she is. the reward I get is that she said I can do anything I want to her, anything. So its game on for me. Wish me luck. hey if its as good as everyone says it is, fuck it her we GO!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
i havent been a virgin since communion, but i say give almost anything a go once....

Sex toys really enhances the pleasurable moments during sexual activities. If you would like to enjoy more during sexual activities then it's really great to introduce sex toys. Variuos sex toys are available such as dildos, vibrators, etc. So better to keep these during sex and have more fun.

If she wants to try it on you let her lol. Just don't let her convince you that you need an 8 inch dildo LMAO. My girl tried one on me but it was really small and made for a guy, it is more about the spot it hits-it can rock.
None of the girls I have dated lately will do anal, it has been a depressing year!!

honestly, the best thing to start with is her well lubed finger. it's slim, she will be able to feel the target area, and if you don't like it you haven't spent money on something you'll never use again.

The Male G-spot - AskMen

when you're ready to try toys go to Amazon and search prostate massager

Hope she dont have long nails OUUUCH

love them.
but to use on others; my butt couldn't possibly take some of the toys that are out there these days.

virgin in that area? no i dont know what you mean.. personally it feels great to have my cornhole massaged.. im straight, its just a kinky thing i guess

virgin in that area? no i dont know what you mean.. personally it feels great to have my cornhole massaged.. im straight, its just a kinky thing i guess
i've massaged a couple straight guys' cornhole. nothin' gay; just thought it felt good. the amount of gizz they shot must have meant they thought it felt good, too.

Back