• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post Contest Blow up *litteraly*

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to give a heads up to any one new that wants to compete. After the show take it easy on the food. Have a good cheat meal, but go back to your contest diet and taper up the carbs and sodium slow. I went wild on food and ate like there was no tomorrow. 3 days after the show I am 30lbs heavy and look like a water balloon. The swelling in my ankles finally stopped, i work with dr's so they told me i will be fine if it goes down, but I got blood work done any ways because they dont know about AAS and want to make sure my estro is good and I am looking to have a kid so checking that out as well.

Just wanted to toss in my .2c no one told me to take it easy. I went from 175 to 206 in less the a week. My BF% only went up 1% but I am bloated as fuck and look like I have a beer belly with a ripped six pack. Kind of funny looking because it sticks out FAR but you can still see the vains going through it. My ankles looked like I was prego and could not see my ankles, All my muscles feel like they at 100% pumped and I can not touch my neck. Well see how messed up my BL is. If my kidney and liver looks bad in the work I will see a dr to get more tests done.

Just wanted to give a heads up to any one new that wants to compete. After the show take it easy on the food. Have a good cheat meal, but go back to your contest diet and taper up the carbs and sodium slow. I went wild on food and ate like there was no tomorrow. 3 days after the show I am 30lbs heavy and look like a water balloon. The swelling in my ankles finally stopped, i work with dr's so they told me i will be fine if it goes down, but I got blood work done any ways because they dont know about AAS and want to make sure my estro is good and I am looking to have a kid so checking that out as well.

Just wanted to toss in my .2c no one told me to take it easy. I went from 175 to 206 in less the a week. My BF% only went up 1% but I am bloated as fuck and look like I have a beer belly with a ripped six pack. Kind of funny looking because it sticks out FAR but you can still see the vains going through it. My ankles looked like I was prego and could not see my ankles, All my muscles feel like they at 100% pumped and I can not touch my neck. Well see how messed up my BL is. If my kidney and liver looks bad in the work I will see a dr to get more tests done.

pics please. pants optional :)

No pics :(

Back