Custom blend feasibility - Will it hold, be relatively pain free?

Rep Points

Hi everyone,

This will be my first homebrew. Powders have been ordered. Would like to do this without EO...is it possible? What ratios of BA/BB will I need, and what would be the ideal carrier oil?

Here's what powders I'm going to be using:

3g Methenolone Enanthate
    3g Drostanolone Enanthate
    1g Test Enanthate
    1g Nandrolone Decanoate

Wanting to end up with 50ml of final product...which would end up at:

Primo - 60mg/ml
    Mast E - 60mg/ml
    Test E - 20mg/ml
    Deca - 20mg/ml

For a total of 160mg/ml.

Planning to do 1ml of this per day, 420mg each of Mast and Primo per week, and low dose of 140 each of Test and Deca per week.

Also have 2G of dbol powder coming with everything

So is this blend doable? It doesn't sound too extreme to me, but I'm new to this.

What will I need to use in order to get this stuff to hold while still being pretty painless? Remember, I'd like to avoid having to use EO if possible.

Thanks!

~Cman

Rep Points

Low totals and lots of pinning for long ester; interesting combo though.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Rep Points

I don't mind the daily pinning at all. I was an accomplished needle user long before juice (former heroin addict) so it doesn't get under my skin whatsoever...so to speak

I like daily pins on longer esters as it keeps blood levels really stable. I know the amouns of each compound are somewhat low, but in combo it's about a gram of juice a week, which is fine for someone like me.

Running the test and deca low to avoid sides and avoid having to use any ancillaries. Deca should be nice on the joints, and the test is just there as a base to cover for my nonexistent natural levels.

Still growin

Rep Points

Re: Custom blend feasibility - Will it hold, be relatively pain free?

EO does not need to ne feared. It works beautiful and many ugl's use it almost exclusively as a carrier oil cause it'll hold a shit ton of gear. Unless you know if there's an allergy I would not hesitate to use it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

Re: Custom blend feasibility - Will it hold, be relatively pain free?

2% ba and 20% bb with cso or gso which i personally prefer as the carrier oil.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

^^^you think 2/20 in gso will hold this mix?

@Swfl: no fear of EO, just didn't want to have to buy it in addition to GSO or CSO. If I can use EO alone as the carrier oil, I'd totally do that. Would that work? Any chance of it crashing in the muscle due to the EO being absorbed too fast? Don't know much about how EO works in that regard.

Rep Points

ttt because my powders came today and everything is brewed up!

Ended up doing:

60mg/ml primo enanthate
    60mg/ml masteron enanthate
    20mg/ml test enanthate
    20mg/ml nandrolone decanoate

using 32.2ml of grapeseed oil USP, with 2% BA and 20% BB for a total of 50 ml.

All went very smooth and it came out crystal clear! Pain in the ass pushing all that liquid through a damn 0.2 syringe filter though. My fingers hurt

Also brewed up 2 grams of dbol in 40 ml of grain alcohol, so that's at 50mg/ml. That was of course really easy.

All in all very pleased with how things went, so we'll see how the shit actually works soon enough!

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Interesting combo. I like the mast and primo together. I do this often. No brewing...you know what I mean. I'm curious as to how your going to cycle this

Rep Points

Will be doing 1ml daily.

Yes, I know they're all long esters. I don't mind pinning ED as needles don't bother me in the slightest, and it'll keep blood levels really stable.

So that'll be 420mg each of primo and mast per week, and 140 each of test and deca per week.

Using test at trt dose as there's no reason to run it higher for what I want, and low dose deca for joint benefits. With those two at pretty low doses I won't be needing any ancillaries.

Looking forward to giving this a go.

Rep Points

Also interesting to note: this contains: test as a base, a 19-nor, a DHT based compound, and a DHB based compound. Sort of has all bases covered, so to speak

Rep Points

you could probably double all the doses if you used EO as your carrier.

the more primo you add the more painful it will be, none of the other esters are painful.

Still growin

Rep Points

The EO will hold and can be used as the sole carrier but you have to use the right type of filters or it will eat through/dissolve them. I like 50/50 EO/GSO you can shoot it through a 25g no problem I've actually put it through a 29g pin

Quote Originally Posted by iamcman View Post
    ^^^you think 2/20 in gso will hold this mix?

@Swfl: no fear of EO, just didn't want to have to buy it in addition to GSO or CSO. If I can use EO alone as the carrier oil, I'd totally do that. Would that work? Any chance of it crashing in the muscle due to the EO being absorbed too fast? Don't know much about how EO works in that regard.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

Already brewed the stuff.Didnt end up using EO. Just used GSO and BA/BB at 2/20. primo and mast at 60mg/ml each, and test/deca at 20mg/ml each. Total of 160mg of gear per ml.I've been pinning 1ml a day through a 1.5" 27g. Works just fine...a little slow, but it only takes maybe 20 seconds to empty all of the 1ml. I use a 22g drawing needle to speed things up a bit and keep the 27g nice and sharp...totally painless. Love it. It's now been about a week since I started...I frontloaded, and am definitely feeling effects already.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    The EO will hold and can be used as the sole carrier but you have to use the right type of filters or it will eat through/dissolve them. I like 50/50 EO/GSO you can shoot it through a 25g no problem I've actually put it through a 29g pin
    What filter should be used EO to not dissolve them?

EO dissolves stopper? What materials should I use?

Rep Points

Butyl stoppers are g2g

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamcman View Post
    Already brewed the stuff.Didnt end up using EO. Just used GSO and BA/BB at 2/20. primo and mast at 60mg/ml each, and test/deca at 20mg/ml each. Total of 160mg of gear per ml.I've been pinning 1ml a day through a 1.5" 27g. Works just fine...a little slow, but it only takes maybe 20 seconds to empty all of the 1ml. I use a 22g drawing needle to speed things up a bit and keep the 27g nice and sharp...totally painless. Love it. It's now been about a week since I started...I frontloaded, and am definitely feeling effects already.
    PVDF or PTFE for maximum compatibility with EO. PVDF is the best though - the filter elements/geometry do not clog as easily as PTFE.

Any other type and you're running a risk - especially with a 100% EO as carrier. With 10% EO or something then most filter elements should be fine.