• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What was I thinkin?? Piercings...ouch!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
The first week will seem like an eternity...then it will all of the sudden feel better. Then after anther week it will be healed an normal provided you don't hurt it in some wayl. :D

A week???????? Howy Crwap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Pitboss

Had great sex this morning though.

Lucky bastard!!!

You don't have to rub it in :grumble:

Amazing though it was still good for her... 6 times!! LOL

Bet she was faking....................LOL:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Love ya, PB:kiss: ;)

:D

Originally posted by katie64
Bet she was faking....................LOL:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Love ya, PB:kiss: ;)

:D

Well not to be too "cock"y but I doubt it. She knows me well enough that if I'm not doing it for her at that time we can change it up, positions, dirty talk, or whatever she needs to get there. Open conversation during sex can do wonders to ones sex life.

If she did well then that would be her loss in my book.

:kiss: :kiss:!!!!!!!!!!

Had great sex this morning though. Tell ya what try having sex without using your mouth. Not an easy task at all. No biting, no kissing, no sucking, no licking. Amazing though it was still good for her... 6 times!! LOL
With who??? the ex-gf???

It sucked so bad last night not being able to suck fade's tongue or have him use it on me :(

We made do though :eyebrow:

Originally posted by butterfly
It sucked so bad last night not being able to suck fade's tongue or have him use it on me :(

We made do though :eyebrow:

Did he get his tongue pierced?!?!?!

If he did....I missed it somewhere :(

Well not to be too "cock"y but I doubt it. She knows me well enough that if I'm not doing it for her at that time we can change it up, positions, dirty talk, or whatever she needs to get there. Open conversation during sex can do wonders to ones sex life.

If she did well then that would be her loss in my book.

:kiss: :kiss:!!!!!!!!!!
I was just joking..........

Hey Kadie...did ya see the pic of Fade's pierced tongue in the "Pitboss and Fade made a Deal" thread?

They both did it!! I can't believe it...I think it is fuq'in awesome!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by butterfly
With who??? the ex-gf???

Yeah with her. We tried just hanging and being friends and all was working out pretty good until 5am this morning and hands started wandering. Hey she started it!!! I was just being a friend and helped her with her frustrations!! ;) ;)

Back