• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What was I thinkin?? Piercings...ouch!!

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off a great big hello to everyone!!!

I have tossed around the idea of getting my nipples pierced for several years. Then Saturday night I just went and did it. Oh fuk did it hurt!!!! I have never felt som much pain, not once but twice. I would have much rather get 6 hours in the tatoo chair or get kick in the nuts every hour on the hour for a week..hmm okay maybe for a couple of hours.

All I have to say is if you are going to do it expect pain. Near passing out, white hot pain.

Yes I am a wimp. But a damn sexy wimp!!!! :D

:haha: ... welcome to the dark side!!! :grin:

Originally posted by naturaltan
:haha: ... welcome to the dark side!!! :grin:

I knew you'd be the first one to post here... LOL

I'm almost as sexy as you now NT!! ;)

these were the worst for pain of all my piercings. :eek:

I gave it some thought at one point but I didn't go through with it. Now I'm glad I didn't.:shake:

Originally posted by Badger
I gave it some thought at one point but I didn't go through with it. Now I'm glad I didn't.:shake:

What you're scared of a little pain. A quick little prick?? Wimp. hehe

LOL... No shit that hurts! Did you not speak to somebody with nipple piercings before hand? or were they cruel enough to tell you it wasnt "that bad"???

It was the most agonizing thing I ever did piercing wise! of course... its my fave piercing now... after the hell I went through to get them they might as well be!

TXDeb ... do you have rings or barbells in? The missus has barbells and I'm trying to convince her that rings look better. :)

Rings of course.... prefer them wayyyy over the barbells!

that is my argument! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
My belly button hurt I could never imagine my nipple :shake:

Originally posted by Pitboss
What you're scared of a little pain. A quick little prick?? Wimp. hehe

Scared-No! I'm afraid that I might :cry: and I don't need that rep. :lol: Seriously though I have thought about it for quiet a while but just have not gone through with it yet. Maybe will get it done in the near future.

Originally posted by Jodi
... I could never imagine my nipple

:laugh: ... I could ... :evil: ;)

I think your ALL crazy going through that kinda pain on purpose!!!
Hey I just want to toss some personnal thoughts on the subject of tattoos and piercings. (The above talk reminded me of some guy I saw a week ago loaded down with over 20pounds of metal piercings and more paint on his arms and neck then I have on my car.
Piercing everything from the ears nose tongue ect. Everything done in excess. I'm 40 years old and I just don't get kids these days. In my day, a guy would never think to get even an ear pierced because it was thought to be sissified or gay. I've seen a freak with dozens of piercings on it's face alone. Like 6 in the lips several in the eyebrow one in the tounge more then I could count in the ear(s) and I can't remember where the rest were(that I could see). I won't even mention the haircut(if you would call it that) and totally covered tattooed arms right down to his fingers. I just don't understand how he could think this is appealing to others or even to himself. His parents must be very proud. Personnally,it made me sick to look at him. I found him repulsive. NOW DONT START ATTACKING ME BECAUSE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY OF YOU!!! I've only seen you guys mention a few here and there. I'm talking about people that just have no self control and always have to do things in excess. I think it is the ugliest thing to have 3/4 of your body riddled with paint (a tattoo or 2 is fine. I've seen single "large" tatoos on lets say a back that were just a work of art and impressive. I've also seen multiple tats just thrown everywhere just to fill space. What is the statement there or the art???? Maybe it's just me but I just don't get it. Look at it this way: Leonardo sits down one day and sets up his paints and a single canvas. (look at the human bodys skin as a canvas here) on this canvas he paints the Mona Lisa and sets it aside and it is now a complete work of art worth millions. Lets be glad he wasn't a tatoo artist otherwise he would have had Mona Lisa up in the left corner and some other think in the right, something else in the center and so on. What he would have had would have been a total freeken piece of shit worth nothing. same goes with the body. A tattoo or two is one thing but doing like my example totally takes away from each paint job. Nothing stands out and you have nothing but paint. These are just my opinions and by no means do I want to argue with ANYONE here over this. It's impossible to argue because we are all individuals and we all have our opinions. I don't expect you to all say "ya know fire is totally right and his view is absolutely correct!" I would hate if you guys did that. I'd also hate if you said I was wrong because I can't be wrong because that is how I feel and my own opinion. It is right for me. Have your own opinion on these subjects, express them if you wish and you won't hear me tell you your wrong.

For the record,, I think belly button piercings on the right person (not some fat chick) looks sexy. Jodi for example I'd love to see yours baby!!! wink wink

Fire ... your opinions are yours and that's just fine ... like you said, you're neither wrong nor right, just expressing your thoughts. I'm probably one of those you'd say, what the hell was he thinking ... :hehe: ... and it's a matter of personal choice. I think WE both agree on excessive facial piercings aren't necessarily attractive, but then again, the person that has them probably doesn't care that you or I think it's strange, weird, odd ... etc.

I was brought up in a household where what I wore/did wasn't shunned. Sure, my mom would say 'what is that you're wearing?' or 'why are you wearing/doing that?' ... but that was the extent of it. As long as I wasn't harming anyone or myself, she would say carry on then. I've taken the same approach to life. If someone chooses to pierce this or tattoo that, I'm cool with that. It's funny, because I have a harder time accepting the guys that wear the pants down to their knees than I do with piercings/tattoos. :lol: We're bringing our daughter up like that as well. She is not into the tattoo/piercing thing and won't be until she's 18 (when she's free to do what she wants) but she has had her hair dyed every imaginable colour they have. Some say why let her do it ... and my response is, why not? It's not hurting you, me, her. She's not breaking any laws. And the best part about it is, it's only hair!

'Kids these days' ... I'm almost as old you as and I guess I should be saying that, but I can't because I'm still a kid myself I guess. Will I ever grow up ... highly unlikely.

wow ... I just noticed how long this rant is. Im done. :D

I am one of those that are freaked out by the "excess" tatts or piercings. Believe me in my bar I get them all!!

I 'm with NT about the pants thing. Pull them damn things up!!! Hip huggers on women are damn sexy though!!!

Okay had to take the right one out. It wasn't in the location I wanted, in other words it didn't match the left one and being a freaking ex Jarhead I have to have conformatity! LOL It was also a little deeper behind the nipple and was hurting, pressure I guess because as soon as it was out it felt so much better!!! Damn it hurt like a mother riding my bike to the tatt shop. The wind beating my shirt against my nipple!!

So now I only have one. But in two weeks or so I will be getting it done again..... I'm already shaking at the fear of the ordeal!!!

And I like rings too. Barbells are too??? Primitive looking??

I'm not sure if I've got excessive tats ... but I have a few. I've got the "Dennis Rodman" rep at the gym now ... hair colour changing ... tats, piercings ...

PB ... how can you go back in just 2 weeks and get pierced again? If you thought the first time hurt, you will know pain when you go back - I promise you!

PB ... how can you go back in just 2 weeks and get pierced again? If you thought the first time hurt, you will know pain when you go back - I promise you!

Well I have to. One nipple pierced looks weird. Like I'm off balanced... mentally yes but I don't want to be physically

Fire ... your opinions are yours and that's just fine ... like you said, you're neither wrong nor right, just expressing your thoughts. I'm probably one of those you'd say, what the hell was he thinking ... :hehe: ... and it's a matter of personal choice. I think WE both agree on excessive facial piercings aren't necessarily attractive, but then again, the person that has them probably doesn't care that you or I think it's strange, weird, odd ... etc.

I was brought up in a household where what I wore/did wasn't shunned. Sure, my mom would say 'what is that you're wearing?' or 'why are you wearing/doing that?' ... but that was the extent of it. As long as I wasn't harming anyone or myself, she would say carry on then. I've taken the same approach to life. If someone chooses to pierce this or tattoo that, I'm cool with that. It's funny, because I have a harder time accepting the guys that wear the pants down to their knees than I do with piercings/tattoos. :lol: We're bringing our daughter up like that as well. She is not into the tattoo/piercing thing and won't be until she's 18 (when she's free to do what she wants) but she has had her hair dyed every imaginable colour they have. Some say why let her do it ... and my response is, why not? It's not hurting you, me, her. She's not breaking any laws. And the best part about it is, it's only hair!

'Kids these days' ... I'm almost as old you as and I guess I should be saying that, but I can't because I'm still a kid myself I guess. Will I ever grow up ... highly unlikely.

wow ... I just noticed how long this rant is. Im done. :D

Very good post there my friend. I also get very turned off by those freaky butt pants and oversized workboots etc. I think it does hurt these people in the long run at least in one way. I certainly wouldn't hire any of them. Is that a close minded attitude? Absolutely but that is just the way it is. There aren't any people here in my company with 10 face piercings or none that come to work with those types of pants we just talked about. So it does hurt them in that respect. They will end up working at Wal-Mart stocking shelves until they grow out of their phases.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not sure if I've got excessive tats ... but I have a few. I've got the "Dennis Rodman" rep at the gym now ... hair colour changing ... tats, piercings ...

Hey NT post some pics bro!!!! (I have no problem with hair color changes whatsoever even if its blue)
How do you guys and gals feel about guys wearing makeup?? Oh man I remember the 80's and Punk rock. I was into punk for awhile but man I just couldn't get over the guys with eye liner etc. (I was only into the music none of the cloths and freaky stuff, JUST THE MUSIC). HAHAHAHA

Well I have to. One nipple pierced looks weird. Like I'm off balanced... mentally yes but I don't want to be physically
Hey Pit,,, if your gonna ride your bike to and fro, why not put a band-aid over it to secure it to your chest until you get home?

I very much doubt if your at the "excess" that I'm speaking of. Hey here is a good example of what I'm talking about. If you watch wresling, Look at the Rock. He has a brama bull on one shoulder and on the other, a huge (single) tattoo. That is not excessive to me because although it is large it is one object and not 10 different things in that one area. I look at the Undertakers arms and don't think it looks cool in the least. They just look like a mess of green paint and you can't make out what the hell it even is!!! You look at it and you will see what I'm talking about. I just don't see any artistic approach to his tattoos.

I breast fed my son... there's no way in hell I'd get my nipples pierced :eek:

I'm with you BF. Not that I breast fed anyone but about not getting nipples pierced. And it isn't the pain that bothers me. It's just not me. Could you imagine John Wayne getting one of those? Audey Murphy? hell noo.

Can anyone comment on the pain of 'tongue peircings'. I was thinking of getting that peirced to.. um... well I figure it will please my gal *wink*. Besides they look kinda cool.

racoon02 ... it will depend on who you talk to. Most that I know, including me, didn't really feel pain at all. It was more of a noticable poke. My wife was completely different. Her tongue swelled and she was in discomfort for 3 days before it smartened up.

I'm sure your gal will appreciate it ... most ladies I know love them being used on them or so I hear ... :hehe:

Fire ... there is a tattoo thread in the members section I believe that Albob started ... I posted pics of mine in there. I do agree with what you said about the difference between the Rocks and the Undertakers. I have to big pieces on my left arm. Have a peek at my pics and let me know you opinion ... I'm just curious coming from someone who has a very different opinion than me.

All I can say is that I find women with pierced nipples extremely erotic. :D

:banana: I'll have to agree with you on that one.

Then you'd like my friend Tina... I told you about her ;)

Back