• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Two huge explosions at Boston Marathon finsih line

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
Two huge explosions rocked the Boston Marathon finish line at Copley Square just before 3 p.m. today, apparently causing numerous casualties.

?I saw two explosions. The first one was beyond the finish line. I heard a loud bang and I saw smoke rising,? said Herald reporter Chris Cassidy, who was running in the marathon.?I kept running and I heard behind me a loud bang. It looked like it was in a trash can or something. That one was in front of Abe and Louie?s. There are people who have been hit with debris, people with bloody foreheads.?

?There are at least a dozen that seem to be injured in some way,? Cassidy said.

Chris McIntosh, publisher of the Boston Business Journal who was at the Lenox Hotel near the scene, said, ?It?s chaos down here. Two bombs just went off at the finish line within five seconds of each other. There must be casualties. Now I?m seeing fire trucks and ambulances racing down Boylston Street toward the scene.?

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...on_finish_line

holy shit. the human race is really hitting the shitter.

you know Im surpised a major sporting event isnt a terrorist target. I held my breath the last three or four super bowls. and when they lost power this time. I though to myself "here it goes"

3rd bomb just intentionally detonated by pd

holy shit. the human race is really hitting the shitter.

you know Im surpised a major sporting event isnt a terrorist target. I held my breath the last three or four super bowls. and when they lost power this time. I though to myself "here it goes"

A sporting event would actually be harder than taking out the local walmart or such. Hell, think how easy it get access to a school bus any night anywhere in America. Imagine the chaos if Hadji took out a some buses one morning.

It's one fucked up world for sure.

Disgusting.

Casualties are likened to those from an ied.

Attack made in a manner similar to European terrorist attacks: blow 1, wait for emergency response, blow another, repeat till all devices are detonated, or devices are found

Fucking pieces of shit

yeah but a sporting event would give them the tv exposure they want. immediately.

I'm seeing reports of at least two dead and near a dozen with limbs missing. JFC.

Disgusting.

Casualties are likened to those from an ied.

Attack made in a manner similar to European terrorist attacks: blow 1, wait for emergency response, blow another, repeat till all devices are detonated, or devices are found

Fucking pieces of shit

Agreed on the tactics. The wounds described by the media are leading me to think these bombs were place close to the ground. It has been reported that at least 16 amputations of limbs have already happened at the hospitals.

I do not care who did this or what their particular political bend is, find them and kill them...slowly with great amounts of pain.

IML Gear Cream!
I just read a report that in the bombs may have been set by an area sectioned of for families of the newton shooting. I hope thats just hapenstance.

What!

Just got home & turned on cpu instead of the tv, I heard this here 1st....!

I'm putting my money on domestic terrorism...

I just read a report that in the bombs may have been set by an area sectioned of for families of the newton shooting. I hope thats just hapenstance.

Nah, there was the explosion at the finish line, then another down the street by a block or two. Fox is reporting two other devices that did not go off have been found and deactivated. My wife's uncle lives in that area of DT Boston. She has been trying to get a hold of him but cell service is down. I imagine as soon as the "what the hell was that wore off" someone hit a switch shutting down the cell towers preventing the other devices from being detonated. If that is how it happened.

Define domestic. A Islamo nut job that lives here is domestic. I seriously doubt any Al Qaeda flew in from Afghanistan for this.

Well there's domestic home bred fuck hole whack jobs, and then there's al quaeda directed scum that got in here somehow. I'd classify domestic as anyone piece of shit citizen who isn't hooked to a foreign group. Just my .02. Kill the fucker either wat

At least 23 people have been confirmed injured and six are in critical condition, police said. A trauma nurse from Massachusetts General Hospital told ABC News that medical workers had set up a temporary morgue at a medical tent at the road race and were treating patients with severed limbs and children with severe burns.

before 9/11 my stepdad got stopped on I95 and they were asked if they were American citizens.... sooo, i think there may have been warnings about what was going to happen today. if there are warnings of potential dangers i think it should be made public so people can decide for themselves to still attend or not.

Might be a domestic attack, it was also patriot day up there and April 19, I think that was Tim McVeigh's bombing of the Federal Bldg in OKlahoma. Who knows, I can't believe especially the finish line area wasn't gone over with a fine tooth comb.

I wonder what kind of act your government is going to pass now in order to better 'protect' you guys? :thinking:

I hear they're going to propose a ban on marathons.......

update,
now there's a bill in the MA legislature that only allows 7 mile marathons instead of 26.

Might be a domestic attack, it was also patriot day up there and April 19, I think that was Tim McVeigh's bombing of the Federal Bldg in OKlahoma. Who knows, I can't believe especially the finish line area wasn't gone over with a fine tooth comb.

The connection i see is April 15 = tax day, Boston and the boston tea party, boston also being a very liberal state. Hmm.

Dont be shocked when they start justifying traffic stops because of your "dont tread on me" bumper sticker.

Back