• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Look!*********april fresh contest!**************can you see me now? Lol

SinisterMinister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So many claimed to have NEVER EVER seen the March contest that was posted here all.....well......MARCH! LOL

Let's see if we can get this going again. Same rules apply in this contest. Post a pic of your beautiful girlfriend, wife, friend, etc. in her sexiest attire. [YES, I said attire. NO NUDITY PLEASE]. But here's the catch, no 2nd place winners. ONLY ONE WINNER in this contest. And the prize?

winner will receive
1 Primotec100
or 1 Mastatec200

So please let's get this contest rocking so you can get rolling.:winkfinger:

Bump to the top for a contest that's closing out soon I'm sure !!!!

1 vial Primo or 1 vial Mast would make a good addition to someone's summer cycle....guarantee one of you could use it :clapping: so let's see those pics

My gilf here a ass shot not considered nudity in my book and she would kill me she seem this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 68
Mean I win lol

Challenger: friend of mine. Have not smashed. Want to. "Great friend" tho lol

jysyseve.jpg
ade3e3a3.jpg
dema2u2a.jpg
qevajybu.jpg

Damn there's sexy shoots in here today !!!!

Dieseljimmy's right.....Love Italian's mmm mmm

Long worth your girl in better shape u :) jk bro she hot tho lol

IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking that too. LOL
85metal: Your first pic counts as a partial nudity (i.e., topless) and has to be disqualified.
Cgrant: I'm guessing that the Hooter twins are from the internet. Not good, bro.

For real bro? Lol. A guy thts been here 7 years longer than you is coming up with bullshit. Word. Enjoy your 4 entry contest. I'd like to withdraw my entry, no need for primo or masteron anyway. Lmao.

Mine is all real

I'm thinking that too. LOL
85metal: Your first pic counts as a partial nudity (i.e., topless) and has to be disqualified.
Cgrant: I'm guessing that the Hooter twins are from the internet. Not good, bro.
They are covered and I through in a bonus vida pic!

For real bro? Lol. A guy thts been here 7 years longer than you is coming up with bullshit. Word. Enjoy your 4 entry contest. I'd like to withdraw my entry, no need for primo or masteron anyway. Lmao.

I didn't know sinority mattered here but oh well. Actually, while I may have been here since January of this year, I've been on the boards since 2002. Most of which still exists online. If these are personal friends, then my bad. But it seems funny that there are two pics with the same women only dressed differently (Hooters uniform and winter wear). If I'm mistaken, then I stand corrected. If, however, others think the same (particularly NON-participants of the contest), then it is as it is.

How say you all?

I didn't know sinority mattered here but oh well. Actually, while I may have been here since January of this year, I've been on the boards since 2002. Most of which still exists online. If these are personal friends, then my bad. But it seems funny that there are two pics with the same women only dressed differently (Hooters uniform and winter wear). If I'm mistaken, then I stand corrected. If, however, others think the same (particularly NON-participants of the contest), then it is as it is.

How say you all?

SENIORITY is what it is, I just find it funny a rep with less than 50 posts and has only been around this board since this year is calling me out.

Apology accepted.

I never take more than one pic with my friends. Even if it's on a different day, in a different outfit. Lol.

I would like to see what everyone else thinks of my credibility in regards to posting pics though.

I like the entries thus far....
But we need some more pics up in here!!!

i would but i didnt realize they had to be in a poncho lol j/p hmmmm shirt pix aye

I would like to see what everyone else thinks of my credibility in regards to posting pics though.

Don't worry about it, bro. Disregard. I'm scratching that alligation and accepting your pics.
Considering that you're a fellow Board Rep here and, YES! been here since Y2K6, I'll take your word for it. The Hooter and Winter twins can stay in the contest. All 8 of them....LOL:winkfinger:

Don't worry about it, bro. Disregard. I'm scratching that alligation and accepting your pics.
Considering that you're a fellow Board Rep here and, YES! been here since Y2K6, I'll take your word for it. The Hooter and Winter twins can stay in the contest. All 8 of them....LOL:winkfinger:

Lol thanks brother, not tryin to stir the pot too much, I would like to see some more entries tho!!

Back