• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What my name firestorm means and how I got it.

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many people have asked me over the years what my screen name and "nick name" firestorm means and how it originated.
To make it simple it's a massive full scale fire fight Examples:In the movie Platoon towards the end, the VC over ran the Americans position and the fighting was out of control. Bullets were flying everywhere and it was total confusion. In the movie Black Hawk down: In the scene where the convoy was at a stand still and they were in a gauntlet of gunfire. Bullets coming and going from everywhere. People going down everywhere. This is what a firestorm is. It is all hell breaking loose.
I got the name while in the military after being in such a scenerio. When it was all said and done I didn't have a single round left and I had a wound in my thigh. (all 6 of us were injured one way or another)We lost 0 team members and the enemy head count was high. We were a
team of 6. Not bad odds if you ask me. This is a quick and very vague account of the incident but due to actions taken on that day by me that I'd rather not go into detail about, the name was given to me by my team members several days later. I kept the name ever since then and use it as a tribute to the men that gave it to me. (for the record it is common practice to give one another such names. I'm not special for being given one but just honored by the reasons and the way the guys gave me this specific name. Hell prior to this I was "Downtown". It's rare your ever given an new name which is also a reason it means so much to me. (The navy refers to such names as call signs)

Last edited:
hahaha yeaa paintball that's it.

Well I'm off for the day be back Saturday evening. Good night Ris and have a great day and week for that matter.

Originally posted by firestorm
hahaha yeaa paintball that's it.

whata coinkidink! Me too! THat is my paintball call sign!
dude!

"actually a cool story, FS"

No paintball sign here other than "Uh oh here comes Corys dad."

Originally posted by Fade99

So you play (as in paint ball) with guys that arent old enough to shave, eh? You should feel guilty...
:D

:haha: I can see you being like that Fade :D
We played 6 on 12 once, a few guys that i'd played before, i overheard the guys on the team of 12 "this is fucked..... it's like playin against a fuckin swat team" :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
I played a 5 on 5 hyperball game with some rec ballers and ended up tagging all but one player.

Cory and I wanted to play in a local 3 man tourny but were short one player. So the night before, the field owner said he had our third man. The tourny was the first we've ever played in and the first time all three of us played together. We ended up winning the whole thing. We each won 270.00 markers. Not bad huh?

I played a 5 on 5 hyperball game with some rec ballers and ended up tagging all but one player.

Cory and I wanted to play in a local 3 man tourny but were short one player. So the night before, the field owner said he had our third man. The tourny was the first we've ever played in and the first time all three of us played together. We ended up winning the whole thing. We each won 270.00 markers. Not bad huh?
:thumb: Not bad at all :thumb:
What sort of gun do you use Fade?
Pump, semi, or i heard you guys can get full autos over there??

Well, atleast you got a cool nickname. I have deepset eyes so it looks like I have rings round my eyes, hence Racoon, but most people call me coon. Been called coon since I was little :D

Originally posted by Rissole
:thumb: Not bad at all :thumb:
What sort of gun do you use Fade?
Pump, semi, or i heard you guys can get full autos over there??
I have an electro-pneumatic marker. It's semi-auto but 18 balls a second is possible. I normally shoot about 14bps.

IML Gear Cream!
I have an electro-pneumatic marker. It's semi-auto but 18 balls a second is possible. I normally shoot about 14bps.
Fark!! I shoot about 3 a sec with our crappy semi's. I like my pump though :dance: i extended the barrel and its super accurate!!

Originally posted by kuso
You`re lucky there are no aboriginal members here yet :finger: ;)

Hey Kuso!
Hey...I remember not too far back...you said that YOU were aboriginese!
Be true to your roots, brotha!

I prefer the MP5 series weapons although you can't fire paint balls through any of them. Examples: MP5 A3, and the MP5 SFA2

hey, this is the marker some of my team mates use....very nice...when I get more $$ I too, will be getting one.
(it isn't for hyperball...I guess you could use it, but it only holds 24 rounds...)

Right now, I am using an auto cocker...

You are an auto cocker B. hahahaha

damn straight! single shot..or...rapid fire! (depends on the situation!)

HEHEHEHE Your a nut

:thumb:

a Steven Segal movie just came on, Out for justice..on TNT..

I'm watching wrestling right now. I own out for justice also. Almost brought that one tonight actually.

Back