• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone tried high test (700mg-1g wk) low tren (100-150mg wk)?

thunderdeads

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What dosage and duration?
What was your experience with sides, appetite, water retention, gains on such a cycle?
Any negative mental effects?

And if you also had run low test high tren, how did that compare to high test low tren for you?

I like the tren to be higher than my test normally. But what are your goals, experience and so on?

Running high dose teat is not uncommon, but if suggest working your way to those levels.

What is your cycle history?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

High tren low test is more of a recomp cycle. High test low tren is more of a bulker but as we all know u can bulk or cut on pretty much anything. It's diet dependent. Running test higher u will have more water retention but with a proper ai and proper ai dose u can counteract that fairly easy

yea i have done it both ways.i like high test for size i can get huge look great with shirt on arms will not fit into any t shirt at all on the high test.but for summer time with shirt off i go low test high tren i dont look as good with shirt on have less mass but look better with shirt off.and i have a ton of side effects from the tren with high test and no side effects with low test.thats my take.so i am pretty much saying the same thing as longwortb said.

This is nothing new, lots of guys use it this way.

Personally, I do not like tren, the insomnia, aggression and breathing issues are too much. I'd rather just do more cardio, sleep well and be a nice guy.

I will say, NOTHING comes close to the recomp that tren can do, NOTHING.

yea i get all those same side but this time i am not geting any side effects.this is my first time running low test high tren and i allso get less tren sides with tren e than tren a .i allso get less results but still i am like xyz i would rather get less results and be happy and enjoy life.but for me this cycle i am having no side effects and pretty good results .test e 225mg,tren e 900mg,mast e 300mg and anavar 100mg a day.my tren e maybe underdosed idk.

A lot of guys claim that the long estered version is much easier to handle than the ace version. Personally, I don't know, I've never tried the long estered version.

Agree with big ben and xyz, tren regardless how I take it, always gives me terrible sides. But the damn thing is so hard for me to stay away from. As stated the recomp abilities are second to none.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I just came off test-cyp/750/week/ tren-e/200mgs E4Days ,. Absolutely the best cycle to date, started@ 224 12weeks later a leanish, 248, not any water retention ,can see my abs, also did 1/2 ml. Letro/day. @ 51 yrs old and 30+ yrs lifting, ive never looked better. In 8weeks doin exact same cycle, with perhaps a dbol kicker. I was incline benching 315 for reps I have to rack the weight due to delt pain ,not muscle fatique. The usuall side effects, trouble sleeping ,aggression which im old enuff to let loose at the gym, and not friends and family. Oh yea also did caber, 1/2 mg. Twice a week. My girl wants me to keep taking that!!

Personally, I do not like tren, the insomnia, aggression and breathing issues are too much. I'd rather just do more cardio, sleep well and be a nice guy.

ITS ALL TRUE!

IML Gear Cream!
I have done 700mg test and 350 tren and had a lot of anger issues and some cramping. But no cough or insomnia (but I take sleep aids, so that might be the reason for that). Also the hair loss was a bit much. But the size and strength where great.

I would live to take a run at high tren low test just to see if the sides are much less.

Back