• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Repeating same Cycle?

PrettyBoy98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5 weeks in to this cycle-
Test E 600mg/week for 11 weeks
Deca 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Dbol 40mg/day for 5 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod for 16 weeks

(5'9" 190, 15%bf. 12 Years of serious training, doing a lot more CrossFit and Power lifting now. This is my 3rd cycle in 4 years, I like to space them out).

My question is how effective is it to repeat the same cycle. I have seen awesome results only 5 weeks in, and am already thinking about doing this same cycle next year.
Has anyone repeated a cycle, and gotten comparable results? Thanks in advance for any help.

Just wondering how you like the deca...That's gonna be my next cycle

If your enjoying the current cycle thus far, repeating it depending on your goals for the next cycle, will be just fine.

Once you find something that works well for you, following that protocol is a good idea. In the future, adjusting doses and components can come into play to make the best gains possible.

But repeating would be fine. At 15% bf though I'd try to stay as lean as possible. And lose some of it. By the looks of your current cycle your "bulking"maybe look into a cut for your next? I don't know your goals though.

Also what does your pct look like? And how long are you planning on taking off between cycles. By week 10 and beyond myostatin levels will be pretty high, so taking a 10 or more week break would really help you continue gaining on the next round. It will give your myostatin levels time to normalize.

Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

With that much time between cycles (u said next year for your next) I see no problem running it again at exactly the same doses. As osl said by week 10 myostatin levels are going to be pretty high so if u decide to extend the cycle to say 14 weeks up your doses to keep the gains rolling. I usually do this around week 8. If u keep your estro low u shouldn't have any prolactin sides but next time it wouldn't hurt to have something on hand ex prami,caber,prolactrone

Agree with the others.

As much time as you take off in between, you should have no problem with the same thing, maybe after a few years when you've added more weight you could consider bumping up the doses, but if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Thanks for the feedback. I am hoping the positive gains keep coming. I do agree that maybe my next cycle could be more geared to cutting. Any favorites you guys have?

I am 5 weeks in to this cycle-
Test E 600mg/week for 11 weeks
Deca 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Dbol 40mg/day for 5 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod for 16 weeks

(5'9" 190, 15%bf. 12 Years of serious training, doing a lot more CrossFit and Power lifting now. This is my 3rd cycle in 4 years, I like to space them out).

My question is how effective is it to repeat the same cycle. I have seen awesome results only 5 weeks in, and am already thinking about doing this same cycle next year.
Has anyone repeated a cycle, and gotten comparable results? Thanks in advance for any help.

Nothing wrong with repeating it...espc since you like to space your cycles far apart...if ain't broke...don't fix it..only suggestion to try is maybe switch the DECA out for npp...keep ya a little more on the dry side..if it matters..

Back