• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

An App to Warn If Your Hookup Is a Relative

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
If you meet someone in a bar and hook up for the night, there are some risks involved. We think you know what they are.

If you live in Iceland, though, there?s yet another risk: The object of your desire could be a very close relative. Iceland has only 320,000 inhabitants, and virtually all of them trace their ancestry to the island?s 9th century settlers.

How, then, to determine whether you may be skating close to incest with that attractive stranger? There?s now an app for that.

Developed by three young software-engineering students at the University of Iceland, it lets users instantly compare their lineage by bumping their mobile devices together. The app includes an ?incest-prevention alarm,? says Arnar Freyr Adalsteinsson, one of the developers. ?When you bump, it shows your nearest common ancestors. If you bump with someone who?s too closely related, you get an alarm sound and a text warning.?

The app draws on an Icelandic genealogical database called Islendingabok, or Iceland Book, which traces the lineage of all the country?s current inhabitants, in some cases going back to 9th century settlers. The app, called IslendingaApp?yes, Iceland App?this month won a contest organized by the university to celebrate the database?s 10th anniversary.

Icelandic citizens have long been able to use the national database for genealogical research, including access via mobile phone. An ad by a local mobile-phone operator a couple of years ago showed a couple lolling happily in bed after a romantic interlude, only to have their smiles disappear when they consult the database on their smartphones.

With IslendingaApp, users not only can log into the database but also can use convenient features such as a calendar that reminds them of relatives? birthdays. But by far the most talked-about feature has been ?the bump,? Adalsteinsson says. ?As you can imagine, it?s pretty catchy.?

The app can be downloaded here. But alas, it?s only in Icelandic, and users must have an Icelandic social security number to log on.

incest prevention alarm! awesome.

Me and a few friends were at a bar and my one friend was all over this girl and the girl was all over him. We were certain that they were going to fuck. I was working on another girl and I suggested that we all play darts. I thought maybe the girl I was working on would see my friend and this girl groping eacher and it would be a subliminal push of sorts. I mean it was PDA where I was getting a little uncomfortable. he had his hand on her hip, in her pants, tuggling on her gstring. at some point he started talking about a family reunion that he was going to next weekend. she said that it was funny that she was going to one next weekend too... they both said it was there uncle party... and the look on both of there faces when they realised that were second cousins was priceless.

If we go to Iceland we are in the clear

If we go to Iceland we are in the clear

Maybe we should go, as a courtesy of course, and diversify the genetic pool... Who am I kidding my balls haven't produced sperm in 7-8 months :). (But they don't need to know that)

Go over and blow big tren loads on them

"Developed by three young software-engineering students".

Yeah, out of necessity .

thats open to abuse though, cause those of us who know azza a little better know he is into incest,
he would just use the app to find relations to nail

oh my little stalker, what a waste of semen you were

oh my little stalker, what a waste of semen you were

Griffith ownage King

owning Griffith

Griffy BUTT growler

all in ur tag, i own u, your profile on here and your fb are all shrines to my ownage of u.....:winkfinger:

you are the weakest link......:loser2:

Here's a novel idea... female: open mouth; male: insert dick. The first app ever invented and it's still effective...

Back