• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why is Aromasin used in PCT?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to remember.... I've heard that it can help increase testosterone production, but is it's effect as an AI really important.

I ask because I would assume that as test levels drop going into pct estrogen levels would drop very low as well(assuming they were kept under control during the cycle)... if this was the case, why is there the need to stop the converstion of test to estro(via ai) if test is going from nothing back to "normal" levels?

Can anyone clear this up for me or point me to some info?

there are alot more knowledgeable people than me on this board but to my understanding, lets say you were using ADEX to control estrogen on cycle, you can still get an estrogen rebound, whereas aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor. so chances of an estrogen rebound are much less, so i personally use aromasin on pct so avoid anykind of estrogen rebound.

thanks for the reply. I do understand the benefit of aromasin over adex or letro. I guess my question really pertains to the use of any ai in pct.

Aromasin is preferred in pct because there is no estrogen rebound as there is with say adex or letro. It also helps restore your natty test levels so its a win win when it comes to it. Pct with aromasin normally looks like this. 25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid 100-100-50-50. I've always had really good luck with this pct. also formeron can be used in place of aromasin because it doesn't have the estro rebound either :) Aromasin and formeron also increase free test which in pct is a plus

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember.... I've heard that it can help increase testosterone production, but is it's effect as an AI really important.

I ask because I would assume that as test levels drop going into pct estrogen levels would drop very low as well(assuming they were kept under control during the cycle)... if this was the case, why is there the need to stop the converstion of test to estro(via ai) if test is going from nothing back to "normal" levels?

Can anyone clear this up for me or point me to some info?

The AI will help jumpstart your HPTA since estrogen is the stuff that acts as a negative feedback on your hypothalamus and pituitary. By keeping E2 lower than it otherwise would be, the HPTA will wake up quicker.

The AI is also a test booster by the very same mechanism. It should prevent the worst of the crash effect and peg your levels higher than normal. This study shows the use of Anastrozole for TRT all by itself, pretty cool: Effects of Aromatase Inhibition in Elderly Men with Low or Borderline-Low Serum Testosterone Levels

Aromasin is preferred in pct because there is no estrogen rebound as there is with say adex or letro. It also helps restore your natty test levels so its a win win when it comes to it. Pct with aromasin normally looks like this. 25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid 100-100-50-50. I've always had really good luck with this pct. also formeron can be used in place of aromasin because it doesn't have the estro rebound either :) Aromasin and formeron also increase free test which in pct is a plus

Long, you have to be an emotional basket case on 100mg clomid god damn lololol I ran 50mg and was limp, turned off and emotional as fuck. Tuned it down to 25mg no more sides, except I'm still a bit emo...

Long, you have to be an emotional basket case on 100mg clomid god damn lololol I ran 50mg and was limp, turned off and emotional as fuck. Tuned it down to 25mg no more sides, except I'm still a bit emo...

Ha! I tried 100mgs once myself and strangely enough kept catching myself crying in the shower for no apparent reason!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

Aromasin is a Type I suicidal aromatase inhibitor. I have been using Formeron (Formestane) because it is also a type I suicidal inhibitor for PCT and on cycle estrogen control. The reason you want to have a Suicidal inhitior is so that there is no rebound when you discontinue use. Also they have a slightly androgenic effect. The way they work to boost testosterone is called the negative feedback loop. By lowering the body's estrogen to lower than normal levels it makes the body think that testosterone is low since estrogen is the gauge as to where the testosterone is. So when estrogen is high the body shuts down natural testosterone production because it things testosterone is low since testosterone is converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. By lowering the Estrogen the body kicks up production of the Testosterone again and you are able to rebound after your cycle much faster than if you would go without a suicidal AI. Running a SERM with a suicidal AI is the going to be the best chance at getting your natural production going quickly after a cycle not including Hcg.

Ha! I tried 100mgs once myself and strangely enough kept catching myself crying in the shower for no apparent reason!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

Lmfao seriously. I was watching Jack Frost with my son the other day and started crying at the end lmao. I'm standin there wiping tears like "fuck that I'm a man god damnit I'm a man!! But he lost his dad, mother fucker" and the tears started again. I had to leave. Lmao

Back