• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Help....Some type of side effect

slinsane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A little history, very little anabolic use use but alot of theoretical knowledge. I have been taking 250 mg nandralone plus 500 mg test cypionate a week for the first six weeks. I had my hgb checked and it was 17.4 so I stopped using the deca since it is used to raise hgb levels in anemic renal patients.

So at week 6 I can feel the combo working quite well in the gym and bedroom. However; I start to notice a stronger heartbeat 12 hours after injections. Normally my heart rate is 65-76 and the seventh week it was in the 80' but the contractility seemed to be more pronounced.

I took the next shot of 500 mg cypionate and this time my heart rate was in the 90's around 12-14 hours after inject. Around the 15th hour after I took this shot I woke up at night with my heart rate around 110 and very pronounced beating. This only lasted a few minutes. Again, the contractility seemed to be very pronounced. The next day I still noticed my heart was beating very hard for about 24-30 hours after I took the shot but was in the 90's. It went away.

Yesterday, I took 250 mg cypionate, and about 12 hours later I was going to bed and my heart rate was beating quite hard again around 110 for a few minutes. While today I could still tell my heart rate was in the 90's. Blood pressure has been pretty good throughout with a peak of 147-82.

I seem to be having some type of reaction. This dosage did not seem to high while comparing with others on the board. No real experience with injectables and very little with orals. I was thinking if this was my hct it most likely would not go away, but it does. It seems to go away but I am having these symptoms while the drug is peaking.

Only other things I am taking is hct and occasionally some peptides but no igf.

Sounds possibly like high red blood cell count to me. thicker blood makes the heart contract with more force. Get bloods done, or look into a self-phlebotomy if you feel comfortable doing it.
I've had to drain 1/2 to 1 liter of blood every month for the last few months. I start to feel my heart contracting way harder, I cant think straight, and generally feel unwell.

Sounds possibly like high red blood cell count to me. thicker blood makes the heart contract with more force. Get bloods done, or look into a self-phlebotomy if you feel comfortable doing it.
I've had to drain 1/2 to 1 liter of blood every month for the last few months. I start to feel my heart contracting way harder, I cant think straight, and generally feel unwell.

Jesus Christ!
I cant believe a person would come on here and recomend a person draw their own blood.
Do you realize that if this person took your advice and passed out during the draw he could actually bleed himself out and die.
There are place you can go that will actually pay you to draw your blood in a SAFE manner.
I wish I could ban you for saying this shit. But I can only negg your ass

Jesus Christ!
I cant believe a person would come on here and recomend a person draw their own blood.
Do you realize that if this person took your advice and passed out during the draw he could actually bleed himself out and die.
There are place you can go that will actually pay you to draw your blood in a SAFE manner.

If your RBC is too high, blood donation places will not allow you to donate.
Obviously, drawing your own blood is a last resort.

still would never recommend doing YOURSELF.
common sense would dictate to have someone else present or even conduct it for you.

Self-phlebotomy is an advanced technique. I would recommend having another person present during the procedure, but I would definitely recommend exhausting other options first.
(blood donation, and or get your rbc checked by a physician. they will drain blood if it is necessary.)

I personally feel comfortable doing it myself, but only after several times performing the procedure. I would edit my above post to include a more detailed response, but there is no way to edit it.

Draining under 500CC at a slow rate will prevent going into shock, but you should have someone else present if you choose to do it.

I had my hgb checked it was 17.8. Not really that high. I have no other symptoms of polycythemia. Now it is two days post injection and everything is fine. My blood pressure is 142-84 and heart rate is 74. This only happens 12-30 hours after injection. I wondered if T can stimulate beta cells and while it is peaking in my blood stream I am experiencing these symptoms. I have read other people saying they were having tachycardia while on other anabolics (tren). I also read some people having heart palpitations(test and tren) while taking some form of anabolics.

Self-phlebotomy is an advanced technique. I would recommend having another person present during the procedure, but I would definitely recommend exhausting other options first.
(blood donation, and or get your rbc checked by a physician. they will drain blood if it is necessary.)

I personally feel comfortable doing it myself, but only after several times performing the procedure. I would edit my above post to include a more detailed response, but there is no way to edit it.

Draining under 500CC at a slow rate will prevent going into shock, but you should have someone else present if you choose to do it.

maybe I came at you in the wrong way.
I just saw the OP and iot was obvious to me that he was a newbie and then I coupled that with your advice which, to me, is for very advanced individuals.

Sounds to me like it requires the supervision of a licensed physician.

A person can pass out with out warning, I have seen it happen. It was shocking to see and very alarming how quick things can turn 180 degrees on you. Drawing your own blood is a foolish measure and should never be done alone, ever. My2 cents.

IML Gear Cream!
Like I say to my twins who stick shit up their noses, keep fucking around and your going to get fucked up one day

Jesus Christ!

I agree with you, sounds nuts.

so you don't tell them you got blood issues. draw blood, they then test it and toss it if its bad ( what I was told before anyway)

I think its crazy, drink more water thread starter! it may help "thin" the blood.

holy shit i would never even consider drawing your blood lol. Just go down and donate, i have seen some guys run some fucking crazy cycles and have blood so thick its hard to even get their fingers to prick for blood sugar, go in an donate. At most take baby aspirin for a week then donate, do people think any more? Or how about even see a doctor before doing this lol, you can say well i dont have insurance this is cheaper, but that just shows how you would value your life. If we can spend hundreds on gear and 1000's on hgh but yet i hear people bitch about paying for blood work or going to the dr because it cost to much. Reminds me when I was a kid and parents would buy their kids a 2000 dollar BMX bike to race with and then buy them a cheap ass helmet...

Back