I've been holding back........but now I'm gonna tell ya!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

I've been holding back........but now I'm gonna tell ya!

Ok...First Leslie broke the news........about Detour Bars.....A bar that I'm sure ruined many cuts and lives....and most likely resulted in a few divorces too..

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ght=detour+bar

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...k&pagenumber=1

Then...I forewarned about the U-Turn:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ighlight=Uturn

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ighlight=Uturn

Now......Please reread the Bars are Evil Thread:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...5508#post45508

AND....GET READY for the new Next Nutrition (Designer Whey) Invention:

ONE WHEY (or One Way, don't know how they are gonna spelll it)......

First week in July.......and it's gonna taste like.......

like........

Reeses Pieces?

DP

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Damn-it.....more things to think about and try to avoid....I could eat a box of Detours as a single serving
    Searching for the right balance...

Rep Points

BTW...we officially asked for a "Butterfinger"

DP

Rep Points

I'm sooooooooo in trouble here!!!!

Peanut butter and chocolate - my favorite

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

just tried the U-turns this past weekend ... and they are

Now there are more ... not a good thing.
    Now rollin' with the Raider

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Reese's Pieces contain no chocolate. Any chance these One Whey bars contain no chocolate?

Thanks for the heads up, Pain M.D.

Rep Points

OK its been too long since I had them. I know its full of PB but isn't the candy outside chocolate?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    OK its been too long since I had them. I know its full of PB but isn't the candy outside chocolate?
    Nope, just a candy shell. Trust me on this. MBC will not eat chocolate and she loves Reese's Pieces.

Rep Points

Well I'm still in trouble cuz I love peanut butter

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jodi ... you're thinking about peanut butter cups.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well I'm still in trouble cuz I love peanut butter
    Shit, who doesn't!?

Rep Points

OHHH YUMMY!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE PB TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I Believe in the Impossible!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Thats hilarious, they called it a U-Turn bar? Its not just a detour its a 180º!

PB cups and Reeses Piees rule, the candy of the 80s.

Rep Points

pb detours? my life is over...this is the worst news ...i am gonna be a fat piggy.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge PB cups and Reeses Piees rule, the candy of the 80s.
    You want trouble? Have you tried one of the Reeses Fast Break bars. They are, without a doubt, the best candy bar in the world.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by J'Bo
    ...i am gonna be a fat piggy.
    ... not sure where fat could be stored on that bod!

JB'Os THONG
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just never try one, if you do not know what you are missing you will be ok! I nevr tried a detour so I do not know what I am missing.
    Climb high, climb far; your goal the sky, your aim, the stars

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bad, bad news.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Originally posted by Twin Peak
    Bad, bad news.
    Hey TP, do ya' think we could sue DP for introducing us to those decadent bars and making us fat?
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by sawheet
    Just never try one, if you do not know what you are missing you will be ok! I nevr tried a detour so I do not know what I am missing.
    So true!

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by ALBOB
    Hey TP, do ya' think we could sue DP for introducing us to those decadent bars and making us fat?
    Perhaps. I foresee a massive lawsuit naming next nutrition and the bars themselves along with all retailers, and purveyors of said bars. Indeed, I think we should sue each and every individual whoever heard of said bars but did not prevent us from consuming the heretoformentioned fattening foodstuffs.

King of the Dog Freaks
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Twin Peak
    Perhaps. I foresee a massive lawsuit naming next nutrition and the bars themselves along with all retailers, and purveyors of said bars. Indeed, I think we should sue each and every individual whoever heard of said bars but did not prevent us from consuming the heretoformentioned fattening foodstuffs.
    Suing didnt work very well for the families of young people who tried to sue McDonalds for making them fat. Ronald McDonald, the porky peddler!
    Because I'm not on an Atkins Diet nor would I ever do one. I'm a BB not a dieter! - Jodi

Rep Points

Excuse me? Constructive notice was given

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
    WARNING!

Don't look at it!

DON'T Touch it...

For Gawd sakes DON"T SMELL IT!

AND PLEASE DON'T TASTE IT!

It's an AWEFUL thick Nougat texture, surrounded by Chocolate (and Nobody likes Chocolate nowadays)...with an UGLY Carmel Strip accross the top under the YUCKY CHOCOLATE....and that FUCKING AFTER TASTE...that just melts in you mouth for MINUTES AND MINUTES...

PLEASE! DO yourself a favor...and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS BAR!

You can Thank me and you wallet later!

DP

p.s My sample was very cold off the truck.....your results may vary....

Rep Points

I WANT ONE

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by eskimo515
    Suing didnt work very well for the families of young people who tried to sue McDonalds for making them fat. Ronald McDonald, the porky peddler!
    Yeah, I know. That was sarcasm.

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
    Excuse me? Constructive notice was given
    Damn. DP is crafty.

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes he is.

End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I WANT ONE
    OK, one box for Jodi.

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ah, give her two boxes...she's been workin' hard lately.

Rep Points

Mighty generous of you DM...Two boxes...
    Senior citizen at work, don't bugg me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast