• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork Reference

JT929

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had blood drawn today and was tested for the following:

Comp. Metabolic panel
CBC with Differential/Platelet
Estradiol
FSH, Serum
Luteinizing Hormone (LH), S
Testosterone, Serum
Prolactin

Can anyone give me some sort of reference to where my levels SHOULD be? I'm Currently running Test E 750 + Tren E 600 + Caber .25mg E4D and I'm having severe libido issues.

Wheres the Aromatase inhibitors??

Caber is only good for progesterone control. By the looks of it, if your running AI, its bunk.

Get some pharma grade aromasin and dose at 25mg ed until estrogen gets destroyed and tape down

I was taking Adex .5mg ED but thats when the problems started so i cut it out thinking my problem stemmed from LOW estro

How long have you been on at these doses, and how long ago did you stop the adex?

How long have you been on at these doses, and how long ago did you stop the adex?

I started my cycle on 3/27/13 and stopped Adex about two weeks ago because I thought it was killing my Estro when in fact, I wasnt taking enough. My Blood Results are as follows...

Test Serum- >1500ng/dl HIGH
LH- <.2 mIU/mL LOW
FSH Serum- .2 mIU/ml LOW
Estradiol- 424.6 pg/mL HIGH
Prolactin 47.4 ng/mL HIGH

This explains my depression, non existing libido, and severe mood swings all of which I blamed Tren for. I'm bumping up my Caber and Adex immediatley and I will keep everyone posted with the results in a week or two. If anyone else has any advice feel free to chime in.

Your adex and caber are crap. Absolute crap. Is it a liquid or a pill and are they from a sponsor?

If its liquid, it was basically failed from the start. Caber doesn't hold in liquid form, some sponsors may add something to slow down the process of it becoming crap but caber should be in pill form.

Have you ran tren before?

Posts are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor, Purely a fictitious character.

The tren will mess with your results. The blood test detects it as estrogen. In my experience your estro should be under 200 if your estrogen is in check while on tren. Only way to determin the dosage is retest without the tren.

Your adex and caber are crap. Absolute crap. Is it a liquid or a pill and are they from a sponsor?

I'd like to know that too.

JT929 you might want to get fresh ancillaries from a better source otherwise you could be wasting time and allowing your E2 and prolactin levels to soar ever higher.

Also OP, any signs of gyno?

On test at 750 try running adex 1mg ED

Bad advice. OP don't do this.

Posts are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor, Purely a fictitious character.

IML Gear Cream!
re

If its liquid, it was basically failed from the start. Caber doesn't hold in liquid form, some sponsors may add something to slow down the process of it becoming crap but caber should be in pill form.

Have you ran tren before?

This is my third cycle, but my first using Tren. My Caber and Adex are liquid and are from a Reputable Research Company. I stopped the Adex which may have caused my Estro to rebound so high. I doubt these AI's are bunk but I will know for certain here in a couple weeks when I'm retested. I have absolutely NO signs of gyno, just depression, fatigue, and non existing libido.

Jump on Adex and caber fast I'd already have tits if my numbers got like that

The tren will mess with your results. The blood test detects it as estrogen. In my experience your estro should be under 200 if your estrogen is in check while on tren. Only way to determin the dosage is retest without the tren.

Any science to back this up? Just curious of tren shows up as e2.

FWIW here are some recent results from my own bloodtests while on tren. At 350 mg/wk tren (and 600-900 mg/wk test) I had developed 321 pg/mL E2, way out of hand. Figuring it was due to bunk aromasin, I switched to a better source. Four weeks later, with tren bumped up to 700 mg/wk and test at 1.2g/wk, my E2 plummeted to 46 pg/ML. And that's at double the dose of tren. If it's having any effect on my E2 readings, it's being overwhelmed by the actual E2 levels at least in my case.

FWIW here are some recent results from my own bloodtests while on tren. At 350 mg/wk tren (and 600-900 mg/wk test) I had developed 321 pg/mL E2, way out of hand. Figuring it was due to bunk aromasin, I switched to a better source. Four weeks later, with tren bumped up to 700 mg/wk and test at 1.2g/wk, my E2 plummeted to 46 pg/ML. And that's at double the dose of tren. If it's having any effect on my E2 readings, it's being overwhelmed by the actual E2 levels at least in my case.

I think its safe to say tren doesnt show up as e2. Why would it, 2 completely different hormones.

Tern isn't gonna jack your e2 up...espc to 400+...its obvious you didn't use snuff adex at first and your e2 climbed out of range and you got low libido...at that time you were probably in the low to mid 200's...so you stopped the adex thinking it was low and the cause...and bam rebound city hit..and there's your 400+ e2...

Adex 1mg ed is most likely were you should have been all along...

Back