• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol

Lesjohnson

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. I am in need of advice on clen. So I can get the best out of them. I am currently weight training and on a lean diet plan. I have a personnel traininer who runs a group class on Strenghth increase and nutrition expert. I eat very clean I.e meat and nuts for breakfast, lean meats and veg.

Also taking supplants bca 3:1:1 ratio
L-Leuicine tablets 30 a day split in 3 10's... Pre load in the morning... Anabolic drive after training. I was 17.5 stone at the start but shed 3 stone on the plan and gained strength and muscle mass. But now I want to strip my body fat. Sort of cheat for now.. What is the best way to take clen and will it affect the supplements I am taking?

Hi. I am in need of advice on clen. So I can get the best out of them. I am currently weight training and on a lean diet plan. I have a personnel traininer who runs a group class on Strenghth increase and nutrition expert. I eat very clean I.e meat and nuts for breakfast, lean meats and veg.

Also taking supplants bca 3:1:1 ratio
L-Leuicine tablets 30 a day split in 3 10's... Pre load in the morning... Anabolic drive after training. I was 17.5 stone at the start but shed 3 stone on the plan and gained strength and muscle mass. But now I want to strip my body fat. Sort of cheat for now.. What is the best way to take clen and will it affect the supplements I am taking?

everyone here is natty and totally against all drug use! Have you been out of the academy long sir?

All that ratio bs giving me a headache!!!

Btw negged

It's the first time I've used a forum

dude there is a place for this, its in the bolic sect, AG is for us retards to be retarded!

wrong section baby girl..nobody trains here

^ 22 years training

^ mulitiple cycles

IML Gear Cream!
^ feared by women, adored by men......

Back