Psychiatry gone wild: One in five boys now being diagnosed with ADHD in America

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Post Psychiatry gone wild: One in five boys now being diagnosed with ADHD in America

Boys will be boys. But when they are, their risk of being falsely diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) becomes increasingly high, according to a recent report by The New York Times (NYT). The latest figures released by the U.S. Centers for Disease...

Read More...

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

The reason it's going up is because everyone wants the pills. I can't even count the number of people I know on adderal on both hands and feet

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Where were these doctors when I was a kid...hitting a rail of addy before S.A.T.'s would have for sure gotten me into the ivy league...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

how the hell else is big pharma going to grow... look the baby boomers are going to going to give the drug companies big dough as they continue to age. but thinking beyond that. what better way to grow then by exposing youth to drugs and vaccines.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

show me one little boy content to sit in a chair all day. nothing wrong with these kids at all. a lot of parents get the meds for the kids so they can take or sell the meds. it's basically cocaine.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    show me one little boy content to sit in a chair all day. nothing wrong with these kids at all. a lot of parents get the meds for the kids so they can take or sell the meds. it's basically cocaine.

It's like you're reading my mind!

Every kid I ever knew including myself could've been considered hyper. Luckily for me I found holistic medicine.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

True. It's an amphetamine. First time i took it i was in high school out partying. Didn't sleep for 2 days lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Psychiatry gone wild: One in five boys now being diagnosed with ADHD in America

A minuscule fraction of these kids need meds. Most of them need a fucking hug and better parenting. I see it pretty ofte
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

Rep Points

Re: Psychiatry gone wild: One in five boys now being diagnosed with ADHD in America

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I wonder where they sell them, cause that can carry a nice prison sentence. Sucks for people who actually need it. It'd say hyper boys are completely normal, in fact if they aren't that is when I'd be worried as a parent.

Posts are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor, Purely a fictitious character.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

I've known people that steal to get these damn things. It's fucking crazy

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JCBourne View Post
    I wonder where they sell them, cause that can carry a nice prison sentence. Sucks for people who actually need it. It'd say hyper boys are completely normal, in fact if they aren't that is when I'd be worried as a parent.

Posts are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor, Purely a fictitious character.
    You can find adderal and/or vyvance in the truckloads at any college computer center/library...I have a daughter in college..she said a 20mg ER adderal is 8-10 bucks a tab...Mucho $$$$...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Re: Psychiatry gone wild: One in five boys now being diagnosed with ADHD in America

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    You can find adderal and/or vyvance in the truckloads at any college computer center/library...I have a daughter in college..she said a 20mg ER adderal is 8-10 bucks a tab...Mucho $$$$...
    Yeah I know within the college scene its easy, but I was thinking more along the lines of a parent with kids who works, not in college how they would sell that?

$8-10 is cheap compared to my area, I have heard of people paying $15-20 come final time.

If I was in that kind of business I'd have a minimum amount people had to pay to make the risk vs reward even remotely close. Still, not worth it but that is just me.

A friend has two of the most abused drugs (prescribed) in college. He can make roughly $3200 a month but he actually uses it and he doesn't believe in selling, blows my mind though.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.