• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Brazil Here I Come

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i was invited to visit brazil this summer..place called vila do atlantico..checked what gyms they have..sold

looks like you should sign up for some classes while your there. I went to brazil once and it was probably the best trip I ever had... I partied my ass off. I didnt go to gym once. I drank, smoked, snorted, danced and fucked... that was about it really. I tagged one chick and she spoke about as much english as I do portuguese.(which is practically none) It was so odd flirting, dancing and fucking someone saying practically nothing. There was an ackward moment when I was trying to confirm birth control. I was never totally confident. I hope there is not a brazilian jimmy out there...

Brazil: big booty bitches and drugs..what more do you need?:hmmm:

[video=youtube;_cIDpb92olw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=_cIDpb92olw&NR=1[/video]

looks like you should sign up for some classes while your there. I went to brazil once and it was probably the best trip I ever had... I partied my ass off. I didnt go to gym once. I drank, smoked, snorted, danced and fucked... that was about it really. I tagged one chick and she spoke about as much english as I do portuguese.(which is practically none) It was so odd flirting, dancing and fucking someone saying practically nothing. There was an ackward moment when I was trying to confirm birth control. I was never totally confident. I hope there is not a brazilian jimmy out there...

I bet you'll get a call in about 6 yrs papa jimmy.... This is your son edwardo, momma needs you to send us some moneys.

azzas already writing his one liners for the day u dont come online........

IML Gear Cream!
azzas already writing his one liners for the day u dont come online........

must be your lunch break, hows married life with you fat inbred slut?

must be your lunch break, hows married life with you fat inbred slut?

so now ur so fucken stupid ur actually repeating back to me what i said to you? my wife weighs less than 1 of ur mutts legs.....

so now ur so fucken stupid ur actually repeating back to me what i said to you? my wife weighs less than 1 of ur mutts legs.....

so now ur so fucken stupid ur actually repeating back to me what i said to you? my wife weighs less than 1 of ur mutts legs

Sil, just to let you know, there are plenty of fkg Jews over there to hang out with. There'll be some synagogues to visit, but you'll struggle to find many discount coupons thou. Some of the locals may and try to pass pork brisket for beef brisket, so be careful there. Also the chicks are going to love yoar jew cawk thou. You might need to pull it out, cause many dudes try the old 'yeah I got a nice Jew cawk' line, hoping they'll suck it anyway - but it doesn't work like that there.

Back