• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

naps g2g

tarata

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello members, due to bonus naps program, i try to write a review of naps....
About 5 years ago i start to buy from naps, and i was very happy with their stuffs, top quality and fast shipping. 2nd year i buy from them but many shipping problems and delays...but never lost my money (2010-2011). Now are 2 years i'm buying regular from naps and service very very improved and faster, time after time. In this time i'm using qd stuffs instead geneza and in my opinion they are better than many more labeled stuffs, test-e and tren-e are very smooth and works like a miracle for my body. ok, i've tried many sellers but everytime i return to naps for two importants points:never and never lost my money, and price+quality are best i ever seen. Only 1 thing they can go better... I see they have few bulk offer for very excellent products like qd or balkan, few competitors have little better price for bulk orders..And another thing, why you not you try to accept liberty reserve payements to avoid wu and moneygram issues?
Ok, to everyone, excuse me for my poor english (playing boxe and rugby my brain do not accept anymore to study and learn:winkfinger:) and my best regards to all forum members. Remember.. if anyone want to start with stuffs, give a try to Naps, you'll never can't start better. AAA+:clapping:

Hey ive been reading alot. An trying to jus figure things out new to this ordering thing. Jus sick of relying on friends lol. Email me at awhite1989@ymail.com if u could. Jus have few questions thnx ;)

Back