IronMagLabs

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Super Dmz 2.0 pct help

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399

    Super Dmz 2.0 pct help






    Hi folks, i have a very basic question about my pct, please all i ask for is some help. Just received my liquid clomid today and preparing to start pct next week, the liquid clomid is at 70ml 35mg/ml, heres my setup for my pct, im 25, 6 foot, weigh 185


    Last 4 weeks
    Anabolic matrix rx- 2 a day
    Advanced Cycle support 2 a day
    Multi-Vitamin- 3 a day
    1000mg Fish Oil- 4 a day
    Liver support- 2 a day
    Iron- 1 a day
    Magnesium- 1 a day

    Liquid clomid 70/70/35

    Does this pct set up look okay?

  2. #2
    Prismatic


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My life for Aiur
    Posts
    900
    Rep Points
    8085940

    looks cool with me

    as for clomid you could do 50/50/25/25

    and for extra insurance just in case IronMag Labs E-CONTROL Rx 2.0

    i would run it at recommended dosage from weeks 3-4 and on during pct

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,636
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Not sure about the iron. Most men want to avoid that supplement.

    Iron supplements are beneficial for people who suffer from iron deficiency anemia, who don't get adequate amounts of iron in their diet or who simply need extra iron during a certain life stage. However, the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, or NDDIC, states that men are more at risk for a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs. Adult men should not take iron supplements unless recommended to do so by a doctor.

    More @
    Should Men Take Iron Supplements? | LIVESTRONG.COM

  4. #4
    Prismatic


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My life for Aiur
    Posts
    900
    Rep Points
    8085940

    missed that part as well Curt!

    great post bro! and thanks for the reps!

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399

    Why is it beneficial for me to get the E control rx, please help me out with this im also worried about the ultra male, but my money is low now, do you think ill just be okay with my original set up

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399

    Thank you so much for your input, ill def put the iron away, do you think im okay with my set up as is for my pct?

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,636
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stack87 View Post
    Thank you so much for your input, ill def put the iron away, do you think im okay with my set up as is for my pct?
    I believe you'll be just fine.

  8. #8
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,636
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stack87 View Post
    Why is it beneficial for me to get the E control rx, please help me out with this im also worried about the ultra male, but my money is low now, do you think ill just be okay with my original set up
    Yes.

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,636
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stack87 View Post
    Hi folks, i have a very basic question about my pct, please all i ask for is some help. Just received my liquid clomid today and preparing to start pct next week, the liquid clomid is(snip)
    How did you like the Super-DMZ Rx? Would you recommend it to others?

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399

    I love it! Besides the lethargy, which has been brutal on me everything has been great! No other negative side effects. I started at 171 pounds and currently im at 185, im 22 days in with 8 more days to go. My strength has gone up through the roof, so far so good, just worried about my pct

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Rep Points
    22410898

    Looks good to me bro. I think that is a good product and your dosage seems like its right one schedule too. What are you thinking of doing
    for your next cycle? If you havent chosen anything yet I would suggest doing sustanol or supertest both products worked well for me.
    I used nolvadex for my PCT. I gained 8 lbs of muscle while training for three months. Pretty solid results. Let me know what you choose.

  12. #12
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,636
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stack87 View Post
    I love it! Besides the lethargy, which has been brutal on me everything has been great! No other negative side effects. I started at 171 pounds and currently im at 185, im 22 days in with 8 more days to go. My strength has gone up through the roof, so far so good, just worried about my pct
    Your liquid clomid is from CEM or where? I believe you'll be fine with your current plan. Glad to hear that Super-DMZ worked so well for you. I've used it twice and plan on running it again this summer.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Looks good to me bro. I think that is a good product and your dosage seems like its right one schedule too. What are you thinking of doing
    for your next cycle? If you havent chosen anything yet I would suggest doing sustanol or supertest both products worked well for me.
    I used nolvadex for my PCT. I gained 8 lbs of muscle while training for three months. Pretty solid results. Let me know what you choose.

    You think im okay since i didnt order e control an ultra male? My money is kind of low lol


    And ill def look into sustanol or supertest for my next cycle, super dmz was my first ever cycle

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    2310399






    Yup sure was from Cem, so you think im okay with this set up, i cant afford the ultra male or e control

Similar Threads

  1. Super dmz /super dmz 2.0/ halo exteme
    By Shadowboxing in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:39 PM
  2. Super DMZ original version(w/superdrol) vs super DMZ 2.0
    By wheybolic63 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 05:27 AM
  3. Original Super DMZ vs. Reformulated Super DMZ
    By B Lucky in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:23 PM
  4. Cellucor super sport & super HD
    By Onedeep0811 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 06:27 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->