Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1002190314


    Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly ... EAGLES,FLYERS,SIXERS,PHILLIES...
    Posts
    7,903

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    207
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    = &

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,820

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    163955341


    Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

    Last edited by Swiper; 04-30-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    -S-

  4. #4
    Sssssssssssssss


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    259

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7597772

    As soon as money can be made, corruption is soon to follow.
    The privatization of the prison system is a fucking joke.

  5. #5
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    32,605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1863073860


    conspiring with private prisons to sentence juvenile offenders to maximum sentences for bribes and kickbacks which totaled millions of dollars. He was also ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution.
    Not good enough.

    During his sentencing Ciavarella was defiant, claiming he had broken no laws and claimed the money he received was a legitimate 'finders fee.'
    The only way that there can be anything like justice in this sentencing is if he's sent to a state prison and not a cushy federal facility.

  6. #6
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I remember watching an expose on this turd, can't remember if it was the news or one of those television mag type shows. Anyway, it went on talking to some of the 1st time juvenile offenders being shafted by this guy and whose teenage lives he ruined for simple little things.

    Karma finally came for your ass!

  7. #7
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1002190314


    Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg View Post
    As soon as money can be made, corruption is soon to follow.
    The privatization of the prison system is a fucking joke.
    and that would be why the US has only 5% of the global population yet houses 25% of the total incarcerated individuals on the planet. when violent crime started to drop in the 70's they criminalized drugs and started handing out crazy stiff penalties for non-violent low level street offenders.

    the really sad thing is that tax payer dollars pay for the majority of the for-profit prisons because they charge so little in labor they can't pay their own bills. tax payers foot the bill and the shareholders reap the benefits, good old "capitalism" at work in the US.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,820

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    163955341


    Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    and that would be why the US has only 5% of the global population yet houses 25% of the total incarcerated individuals on the planet. when violent crime started to drop in the 70's they criminalized drugs and started handing out crazy stiff penalties for non-violent low level street offenders.

    the really sad thing is that tax payer dollars pay for the majority of the for-profit prisons because they charge so little in labor they can't pay their own bills. tax payers foot the bill and the shareholders reap the benefits, good old "capitalism" at work in the US.
    obviously you despise capitalism (which we don't even have and you have no understand of what true capitalism is) what form do you support?
    -S-

  9. #9
    www.TrannyUrine.com/
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    w/Geared Jesus ♂
    Age
    87
    Posts
    9,441

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    That judge is just one of many. Hopefully his sentence he will set an example and perhaps act as a deterrent. I wonder how many of these judges are on the take from CCA and GEO corp.

    Its pretty sickening when you realize youre just a commodity to these people. You are used as cheap labor inside basically. Slave camp. I heard CCA's profits in 2012 were close to $200mil, just based off of inmate slave labor.
    http://www.TrannyUrine.com/
    Use promo Code
    HIV20 for 20% off!


  10. #10
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1002190314


    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    obviously you despise capitalism (which we don't even have and you have no understand of what true capitalism is) what form do you support?
    you don't want to go here because you have clearly shown an complete lack of knowledge on this subject. go watch another Ron Paul video.

    as I have stated time and time again I do not support crony or exploitation capitalism.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,820

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    163955341


    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    you don't want to go here because you have clearly shown an complete lack of knowledge on this subject. go watch another Ron Paul video.

    as I have stated time and time again I do not support crony or exploitation capitalism.

    if you knew about true capitalism, you'd never support it.
    -S-

  12. #12
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1002190314


    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    if you knew about true capitalism, you'd never support it.
    I know far more about than you ever will...and its the type of working environment that existed from the times of slavery in the Americas to the early 1930' here in the U.S. it's the kind of work environment that existed in the US before the government got involved when there were sweatshops and child labor, when wages were so low it took an entire family to work both parents and the children just to pay rent. it's the type of work environment when kids worked instead of going to school and when business owners locked employees inside buildings with chains and locks. it's the kind of work environment were people died all the time like at the Triangle Shirt Factory fire in NYC in early 1900. it's the kind of work environment where people that worked for Henry Ford couldn't even afford to buy the cars that they produced until he started paying people a living wage in 1915.

    it's the kind of environment that any knowledgeable person or poor person would never support and it's called early US economic history.
    Last edited by LAM; 05-04-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,820

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    163955341


    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    I know far more about than you ever will...and its the type of working environment that existed from the times of slavery in the Americas to the early 1930' here in the U.S. it's the kind of work environment that existed in the US before the government got involved when there were sweatshops and child labor, when wages were so low it took an entire family to work both parents and the children just to pay rent. it's the type of work environment when kids worked instead of going to school and when business owners locked employees inside buildings with chains and locks. it's the kind of work environment were people died all the time like at the Triangle Shirt Factory fire in NYC in early 1900. it's the kind of work environment where people that worked for Henry Ford couldn't even afford to buy the cars that they produced until he started paying people a living wage in 1915.

    it's the kind of environment that any knowledgeable person or poor person would never support and it's called early US economic history.
    congrats on knowing the working conditions of the past. you still don't know what true capitalism is.
    -S-

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    883

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -21479740

    revolution ASAP

  15. #15
    Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    67,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    that's it, 28 years for selling children, wow!

    15% Discount Code works on ALL stores below: Robert15






    @rdimaggio

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:35 AM
  2. Actor sentenced to life in prison for gang rape
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:13 PM
  3. Powermedica Defendants Sentenced to Prison
    By Prince in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:21 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:13 PM
  5. Ken Lay Sentenced To Prison
    By TJ Cline in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 04:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums