• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prolactrone - Good substitute for caber for prolactin issues?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Black Lion Research has great reviews and the bros behind them are really great guys. I've heard only great things about the items they sell, which is awesome.

Would prolactrone be a good substitute for caber? Prami doesn't really sound good and caber is idea but are having troubles getting it within days on a budget.

If this is a good substitute to caber, how quickly would the effects of using it take given the person knows they had raised prolactin levels to start, and now it's really kicking their butt!

Which sponsor would be the quickest for getting this item (and price if there is any current discounts)? Recommend 1 or 2 bottles to get prolactin in check and then maintain good levels?

Thanks bros.

I use prolactrone and have always gotten it from TGB or Orbit, TA time is fast, a few days maybe... If levels are already high, I can't say how long it would take to regulate them. I only have used it as a preventative. Personally, I take 1-2 caps a day for maintaining good levels.

Yup I used it when I was running 2 19nors at 3 caps a day and it worked really well. What I like about it is u know ur not getting bunk chems. Studies have shown it raises gh levels also

I recently decided against using anything but prolactrone also. I have prami, planned on using prami, never did it. Prolactrone does a great job, as does every product I've used from BLR, that is a respectable company with quality products.

I might have to give this product a go. Great reviews everywhere. Prami has me feeling like shit.

Jshredz

It's full of natural supplements together to make a product, from what I've read it works well for people.

Would it be good to take if you dont have high prolactin levels. What would i notice on it?

Would it be good to take if you dont have high prolactin levels. What would i notice on it?

gotta love copy and paste

Increases dopamine levels
Increases HGH levels
Improves mood
Improves sleep
Increases libido
Can reduce cholesterol
Increase energy
Increase fat burning
YOU SHOULD NOT USE PROLACTRONE WITH:MAOIs (Nonspecific monoamine-oxidase inhibitors), powerful antidepressant drugsAntipsychotic drugs, such as phenothiazines, butyrophenones and reserpineAntihypertensive drugs such as guanethidine and methyldopa (may cause increased hypotension)Use Prolactrone cautiously with dopaminergic drugs such as amantadine, benserazide, carbidopa, atropine, and amphetamine, only under the guidance of a trained health care professional.Do not take if you have any pre existing medical issues.Consult a Doctor before beginning any dietary supplement.

gotta love copy and paste

Increases dopamine levels
Increases HGH levels
Improves mood
Improves sleep
Increases libido
Can reduce cholesterol
Increase energy
Increase fat burning
YOU SHOULD NOT USE PROLACTRONE WITH:MAOIs (Nonspecific monoamine-oxidase inhibitors), powerful antidepressant drugsAntipsychotic drugs, such as phenothiazines, butyrophenones and reserpineAntihypertensive drugs such as guanethidine and methyldopa (may cause increased hypotension)Use Prolactrone cautiously with dopaminergic drugs such as amantadine, benserazide, carbidopa, atropine, and amphetamine, only under the guidance of a trained health care professional.Do not take if you have any pre existing medical issues.Consult a Doctor before beginning any dietary supplement.

so I wonder what made my dick get larger then? Humh?..

i would be assuming the increase in hgh levels

IML Gear Cream!
Prami made me feel like hell also. Did U pyramid ur dose up? If not deff do otherwise ur gonna feel like hell

It certainly can help with refractory period.

In MANY men you can actually reach multiple orgasm. For me personally I can Almost get there. Its like you bust a nut and then.....its like oh shit its gonna happen again but I cant. Still orgasm is extended by 100% duration which is awesome. Also...

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
Also notice the average increase in HGH......FUKING 19.6!

The reference range for humans is 0-3 I think so 19.6 is very high.

There is bloodwork in the labs section. A guy injected 10iu....a whole vial of HGH. His blood test revealed a level of 24...... so....take from that what you like.

Also notice the average increase in HGH......FUKING 19.6!

The reference range for humans is 0-3 I think so 19.6 is very high.

There is bloodwork in the labs section. A guy injected 10iu....a whole vial of HGH. His blood test revealed a level of 24...... so....take from that what you like.

to bad everything is sold out :(

Not to discredit the effect of prolactrone on gh levels because i know l-dopa does affect gh levels but in that study how significant was l carbidopas effect on the gh levels?

On tren right here with a bottle of prolacterone next to me it's good shit I only need 2 caps a day! I'm only a few days into my tren cycle so I've not started it yet... I remember last ttime I took tren I used it and I felt better in general when on it! Reccomended!

Back