Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

aspirin stroke etc

Rep Points

aspirin stroke etc

would baby aspirin stop me from suffering a stroke and heart attack on 250mg test e every week as trt if my rbc and hemo get too high?

Rep Points

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Google~ How to prevent a stroke
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin it Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: aspirin stroke etc

That would be an awfully high hematocrit to cause a stroke. You really think 250 t a week is gonna do that?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dazc View Post
    would baby aspirin stop me from suffering a stroke and heart attack on 250mg test e every week as trt if my rbc and hemo get too high?
    just do blood donation

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 1693 View Post
    just do blood donation
    Giving blood has always seemed to help me, every 2 months, it works or maybe placebo effect....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

aspirin and fish oil will definately help. Thins the blood and makes clots less likely.

Rep Points

I would say to do all of the above. Supplement with fish oil and a daily aspirin as well as getting yourself on a regular regimen of donating to your local vampire guild. When I first start with HRT I regularly had hematocrit above 55, since starting this regimen, I'm well under 50. For some people, it doesn't take much T to cause highly elevated hematocrit/hemoglobin.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Asprin inhibits aggregation of platelets. Its an anti coagulant it does nothing to.lower hematocrit neither does fish oil. Btw 55 isnt dangerously high anyway. 250 mg of T a week isn't giving any normal healthy person a stroke.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by biggfoot70 View Post
    aspirin and fish oil will definately help. Thins the blood and makes clots less likely.
    Once again there is a difference in anticoagulant and thinning of the blood. Blood thining only occurs by increasing the ratio of the plasma to the cellular components i.e. donating red cells.

Rep Points

dude there are a lot of factors that we dont know about you to give any kind of advice. my 1st question is what would make you want to do 250mg test weekly, 2) Have you had a heart attack or stroke?3) we know nothing about your body weight,age,shape or anything else. I'm guessing there is a specific reason your asking this question what is it? Do you have high levels now?

Rep Points

hemo will still raise on asprin and omega.. in some ppl even a dose of 80mg of test per week will raise hemo and convert to high e2 levels.. everyone is diff.. id be wondering what the root cause is.. why isnt my body making enough test on its own.. 250mg a week is high in the trt world

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    hemo will still raise on asprin and omega.. in some ppl even a dose of 80mg of test per week will raise hemo and convert to high e2 levels.. everyone is diff.. id be wondering what the root cause is.. why isnt my body making enough test on its own.. 250mg a week is high in the trt world
    250 a week is my prescribed dose. It may not be the norm from a G.P. but a trt doc will prescribe that dose with no problem. Asprin has no effect on hematocrit except possibly lowering it , nor does fish oil directly, only possibly by increasing testosterone production. Increased RBC production caused by trt is really being blown out of proportion here. If it gets a bit too high...donate blood, its that simple but its also highly unlikely that 250 mg of test weekly will do that.

Rep Points

while Dave is right that technically aspirin and fish oil dont "thin" the blood, like he said they are anticoagulants. Which means they help keep blood clots from forming.
    Stroke is a blood clot lodged blocking blood flow to a portion of the brain. So it would seem that aspirin and fish oil would help to prevent stroke.

Sorry for my poor choice of "thins". I had a DVT several years ago and have been using aspirin and fish oil ever since. And even while cycling aas I havent had another clot.
    FWIW.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by biggfoot70 View Post
    while Dave is right that technically aspirin and fish oil dont "thin" the blood, like he said they are anticoagulants. Which means they help keep blood clots from forming.
    Stroke is a blood clot lodged blocking blood flow to a portion of the brain. So it would seem that aspirin and fish oil would help to prevent stroke.

Sorry for my poor choice of "thins". I had a DVT several years ago and have been using aspirin and fish oil ever since. And even while cycling aas I havent had another clot.
    FWIW.
    Strokes are also caused by blood being too thin and hemorrhaging. Plavix and Coumadin can cause this.

Donating blood is the answer. The honest thing to do is deny all of the questions about aas use so you can donate blood and then call the 1-800 number and tell them your sick so they dispose of your blood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^ or make an autologous donation so they store it for you only.

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

250 test e will not rasie your hemo levels high enough for the need of aspirin.
    if anything donate blood.
    im going to be running extra stremght aspirin ed but thats becuase ill be running EQ for a long period of time as well as epo. 250mg of test e EW is nothing

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    250 test e will not rasie your hemo levels high enough for the need of aspirin.
    if anything donate blood.
    im going to be running extra stremght aspirin ed but thats becuase ill be running EQ for a long period of time as well as epo. 250mg of test e EW is nothing
    You have to lie about your Aspirin use in order to donate though, and you should tell them your sick so they don't use that blood. There are reasons why they ask all the questions prior to accepting blood.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    ^^^ or make an autologous donation so they store it for you only.

I didn't know about this. Is this always an option?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 1693 View Post
    just do blood donation
    This.

My doc has me on therapeutic draws...I go every 30 days. Works fine without having to take anything. My hemocrit gets to around 18 on 200mg EW and the doc wants it below 16.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

81mg of aspirin could not hurt... there is also a great deal of evidence that ti may reduce the rates of a number of types of cancer

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Strokes are also caused by blood being too thin and hemorrhaging. Plavix and Coumadin can cause this.

Donating blood is the answer. The honest thing to do is deny all of the questions about aas use so you can donate blood and then call the 1-800 number and tell them your sick so they dispose of your blood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just caught this...strokes can happen from both blood that's too thin (causing a brain bleed) and clotting too much (cuting off blood flow to a section of the brain and the tissue dying)
    there's no need to worry about donating blood and screwing someone up due to the hormones in it
    and yes you can try to bank your own blood for future use but its pretty difficult.

I realize these aren't trt doses but trt use is not a limiting factor/dis-qualifier to donating blood. your not going to screw up a little girl with your "manly" blood.

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"