Rep Points

Natural Compound Boosts Muscle Growth 600%

Goonie Goo Goo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sure it is bullshit. Even if it's the real deal there is no reason to run out and buy it, because it will become the most popular supplement ever. Lots of new products claim greatness, then you never hear of them again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Some of the information on this site is dead on, "The gains in muscle size and strength I'm seeing with Cis9-T11 is UNREAL..

UNREAL definitely qualifies gaining 3 lbs of muscle in 3 days (72) hour.

Kenny Croxdale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

typical load of shit.....that 1 dude in the pic w/ the skinny guy looks jacked as fuck....anyways, who's putting it out BPI?, sounds like 1 of their countless bullshit claims to their "products".....haha, or the "compound 20" ad from USP.....most of these ads are so fucking ridiculous, but they must pay good money to spread their bullshit.....

President of the galaxy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You THINK is bullshit?

99% of supplements are over priced bs.
    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

^^ most supplements are unnecessary ....been there and tried it all.....i am the kind who builds muscle if i sleep and after stopping all supplements at 52 i am building muscles as if i am 20.......most supplements are BS, (the only thing that works are AAS and GH but then you are playing with fire and it is unhealthy), i guess it took me a while to realize it ....all you need is a healthy diet and the rest is how well you train, the amount of supplements needed and that are useful are really minimal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.G View Post
    ^^ most supplements are unnecessary
    Many supplements produce more hype than results. However, some deliver on their promise.

Creatine and caffeine are two supplements that enhance results and take one to the next level.

Individuals who are content with present level of fitness are not inclined to see any value in supplements that work. Those who want to push further appreciate their value.

....been there and tried it all.....
    Really, you have tried everything there is?

i am the kind who builds muscle if i sleep and after stopping all supplements at 52 i am building muscles as if i am 20.......
    You're dilusional if you believe that at 52 that you are building muscle as if you were 20.

(the only thing that works are AAS and GH but then you are playing with fire and it is unhealthy),
    Anabolics are a medication. Like any medication, you need to not use it recklessly.

However, anabolics are not the monster they've been made out to be.

Kenny Croxdale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn't that as much as steroids?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Croxdale View Post
    Many supplements produce more hype than results. However, some deliver on their promise.

Creatine and caffeine are two supplements that enhance results and take one to the next level.

Individuals who are content with present level of fitness are not inclined to see any value in supplements that work. Those who want to push further appreciate their value.

Really, you have tried everything there is?

You're dilusional if you believe that at 52 that you are building muscle as if you were 20.

Anabolics are a medication. Like any medication, you need to not use it recklessly.

However, anabolics are not the monster they've been made out to be.

Kenny Croxdale
    sorry Kenny but gaining on steroids mean you have to stay on steroids otherwise all will be lost everybody knows that, cycling time after time is unhealthy average age of pro-bodybuilders is probably less than 50 although they are followed by doctors...but hell some are willing to take the risk + you have to constantly do tests etc... which is a pain and a waste of time when you can be doing more interesting things, i did it once but never saw the urge to do it gain, for me it is useless.
    and sorry again yes at 52 i am getting quite good results without any supplements perhaps not like in my 20's but surely comparable to others in their 20's if not better, i am the kind who gains muscle easily.
    you are right about people being content with the slow progress will not be interested in supplements, and that is how it should be....everybody should be content , slow progress is the real deal, bodybuilding should never be about forced results and shortcuts unless someone is a pro which is again not a very smart job to be in.
    unfortunately many take on bodybuilding for the wrong reasons and will go on using anything and believing anything just to get faster results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

sorry Kenny but gaining on steroids mean you have to stay on steroids otherwise all will be lost everybody knows that,
    Clueless

You are a bit cluless. NOT all is lost. Most of the muscle mass you gain is retained.

There is some research that has demonstrated that fact.

cycling time after time is unhealthy average age of pro-bodybuilders is probably less than 50 although
    Great inforamtion. Now SHOW ME the bodies. There must be a cemetary full of them. So, you should have NO problem in coming up that that information, right????

they are followed by doctors...but hell some are willing to take the risk + you have to constantly do tests etc... which is a pain and a waste of time when you can be doing more interesting things, i did it once but never saw the urge to do it gain, for me it is useless.
    You did it ONCE?

You did it ONCE and now you are a self crowned expert.

Learning is a repetitive on going process. That means doing something once does not tell you much of anything.

and sorry again yes at 52 i am getting quite good results without any supplements perhaps not like in my 20's but surely comparable to others in their 20's if not better, i am the kind who gains muscle easily.
    Hyperbolic Statements

You are predisposed to making hyperbolic statement. You previous statement was that you were gaining mucle better than a 20 year old.

Now that you been confronted, you've backed off that.

The point is, once you basically lie about one thing it makes it hard to believe the next thing out of your mouth.

Trust is had to gain and quickly lost.

You comment about gaining muscle easily is an acceptable, plausable statement.

you are right about people being content with the slow progress will not be interested in supplements, and that is how it should be....everybody should be content , slow progress is the real deal, bodybuilding should never be about forced results and shortcuts unless someone is a pro which is again not a very smart job to be in.
    Reading Problem

Evidenly, you have a reading problem. You don't appear to comprehend word strung together in a sentence.

My statement was the some individuals are content with doing the same thing, staying in the same place and never really getting any better. That fine. It is a personal choice.

However, some individuals are willing to work and use supplements that enhance their performance.

Force Results

Pushing for another rep in a set could be construed as obtaining a "forced" traininig effect.

Doing the minimum doesn't take you too far down the road in any endevor. However, some individuals strive for mediocrity...which is fine.

Other want to see if they can find their genetic potential or over achieve.

unfortunately many take on bodybuilding for the wrong reasons and will go on using anything and believing anything just to get faster results.
    Athletes in general are NOT that bright. Most of the book they read have more pictures than words.

My problem with you is your limited knowledge and your petetuation of misinformation.

I am a proponent of state the facts and then let other come to their own conclusions.

Kenny Croxdale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PushAndPull View Post
    I'm sure it is bullshit. Even if it's the real deal there is no reason to run out and buy it, because it will become the most popular supplement ever. Lots of new products claim greatness, then you never hear of them again...
    YEs I was going to say the same thing. LOTS of supplement bullshit every were promising the world.... BULLSHIT!
    if it needs to be hyped up, leave it on the shelf...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Kenny i am not going to debate with you but if your really dig you will find that most pros have health problems example ronnie coleman, nasser el sombati died last month, etc....the list is really too long ....it is a very well known fact that long term use of steroids in probodybuilding leads to heart and arteries problems, liver problems and so on .....but some people are willing to take the risks so be it...and research or not, all muscle gains will be lost if not more otherwise pros will stop taking stuff after a while, we all have seen it all around us there are no need for proofs. but again some like it, so be it, no need to be offended..i tried it once and saw got very nice results with anavar only half a cycle but in the end i decided that it is not worth it at all, it is against my concept of bodybuilding. i am not a fan of AAS but this does not make me anybody's enemy people are free as simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What is wrong with Ronnie Coleman that you attribute to steroids?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

^^ i believe he has serious liver problems and could be other organs not sure but he is i some kind of trouble , i hope not, don't ask me how do i know ..it is not from the internet and i won't tell how because of many reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Kenny i am not going to debate with you but if your really dig you will find that most pros have health problems example ronnie coleman, nasser el sombati died last month, etc....
    Burden of Proof

The burden of proof is on your. I am not hear dig up information for you.

It is your responsibility to get off you behind and find the data that supports your premiss.

Evidently, there are not enough bodies to support you statement. So, you want me (someone) to help you. LOL. You are very entertaining.

the list is really too long ....
    If it were truely that long, then you'd have been able to come up with more than two individuals.

it is a very well known fact that long term use of steroids in probodybuilding leads to heart and arteries problems, liver problems and so on .....but some people are willing to take the risks so be it...
    Obsure Statements

The foundation of you statements are based on obsure generalize statements that you never back up.

"It is well know..." REALLY.

Dr Norm Fost (M.D)

Might I suggest reviewing research articles an Dr Norm Fost and one of his hour presentation to a group from the American Medical Association on the misinforamtion on anabolic steriods.

I have Fost information and presentation.

and research or not,
    Re-Inforcement of Misinformation

"...researh or not.." means that unless you agree with it, it has NO value.

all muscle gains will be lost if not more otherwise pros will stop taking stuff after a while, we all have seen it all around us there are no need for proofs.
    More Misinformation

You took (see below) anavar ONCE and now you are one of the leading experts on anabolics.

Unfortunate, nothing you do once ever makes you and expert. I went over that in a prior post but that was lost on you.

My Experience

I used them from 1977 to 1988. an 11 year period. I retained the majority of my gains. So, have those that I trained with...as long as they continue to train.

Those that stopped using them and STOPPED training lost what they had gained.

Resistance Training

The same thing could be stated about resistance training. ALL gains are LOST once you stop!!!

Take Home Message

"There ain't NO free lunch. Anything you want to keep or maintain in life, you have to continue to work on.

The key to maintaining muscle mass and strength is to keep training.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS PROVIDE A COMPETITIVE EDGE IN POWERLIFTING YEARS AFTER DOPING HAS ENDED

The researchers found that while physical traces of the drug no longer remained, changes in the shoulder and quadriceps still gave lifters an advantage, years later.1

The carryover effect is similar with bodybuilding as it is with Limit Strength athletes.

However, reseach that isn't yours has no value or meaning.

but again some like it, so be it, no need to be offended..
    Offensive not Offended

What I find offensive is someone who (YOU) is grossly unqualified spewing out misinformation.

As Clint Eastwood once said, "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

i tried it once and saw got very nice results with anavar only half a cycle but in the end i decided that it is not worth it at all,
    ONCE!!!

You tried it once and now you are a leading authority on anabolics!

Kenny Croxdale
    Last edited by Kenny Croxdale; 05-07-2013 at 05:37 PM.