• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle sus250

meyniac

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys im currently 18 turning 19 in 2 months and I am competing in my first comp in 6 months. ive been eating and training hard but want better results for comp. I know people will say your too young blah blah, but is sus good for lean muscle gains as I am competing.

How about some stats first.. I wouldn't go with sust first cycle. Test enth.
What dose you gonna use, how long, what's your pct, what ai you gonna use? If you have no idea you need to research..

I am not gonna lecture you about being to young. Thats up to you. What are your stats and what is the time frame up until your competion.

Im weighing at 87kgs, 183cms tall atm, im aiming to run a 12 weeks cycle and i know alot of peoplw start on test eth but i think you will get alot better gains from sus for a first cycle. And i am competing in 5 - 6 months time

imagejpeg
These where taken the otherday after cardio
imagejpeg

How can you be still deciding on what pct protocol you should follow? Pct is pretty standard across the board with lighter cycles.

Clomid plus aromasin or a suicidal ai is all you need.

As for the use of sust, don't. If you want to stay lean just increase your ai while on test e to limit bloat.

Or use test prop with a good ai, sust has was to many esters and balancing stable blood levels are a pain unless you plan to pin every day.

A simple prop or enanthate cycle is all you need.

As stated in not going to lecture you about using at your age you know the risks, and the fact your growth plates have not fused together yet, and that's not including doing permanent damage to your endocrine system. So use at your own risk, do I think you'll be fine. ... Sure, in the long term... Probably not.

Don't use sust get some clomid, foremeron or aromasin. And layout your cycle in an organized fashion.

Good luck

Back