• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heavylifter......the real VAR by Agentyes

IML Gear Cream!
Well it's been a busy few days at my house. Getting the kids ready for the 4H and my house ready for out of town family. I've been killing myself at the gym and the pain feels great!!! This week I start the westside/cube method and I'm hopping for some big gains. I increased my var back up to 50mg because I felt like I platoed on the 35. I had no sex drive and no pump. It's been almost a week on the 50 and I think the hubby likes it a lot better!!!wink

On another note I just got a job doing concrete for the summer(while I finish up college) so I will have some great cardio before the gym everyday now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372127307.557749.jpg

Can't wait to crack my AY var!

You got no issues with 50mg?

New max with squats 265 for 3 reps
unu9uzeh.jpg

uhary9y4.jpg

Congrats... That's a serious squat. If I can ask... How much do you weigh with that 265 squat?

Weighting in at 135. Monday starts cardio so I'm hopping to get down to 125-128

Well it's been a busy few days at my house. Getting the kids ready for the 4H and my house ready for out of town family. I've been killing myself at the gym and the pain feels great!!! This week I start the westside/cube method and I'm hopping for some big gains. I increased my var back up to 50mg because I felt like I platoed on the 35. I had no sex drive and no pump. It's been almost a week on the 50 and I think the hubby likes it a lot better!!!wink

On another note I just got a job doing concrete for the summer(while I finish up college) so I will have some great cardio before the gym everyday now. View attachment 51170
I do concrete. I have for my entire life. People pay to get the workout we do everyday. Say goodbye to excess body fat an hello to a ripped lower back and abs:)! I've never done an ab workout in my life lol!! Keep on it your kicking serious ass!

IML Gear Cream!
OK everyone sorry for being MIA but been working on some family things. I've been hitting the gym hard still and to update everyone my maxs are way up. I'm done w my cycle but staying on 10mg for three more weeks to help keep my gains why I try and cut the last bit of fat on my legs. So here my numbers on lifts now.
Squats - 280
Deads-285
Bench-180

Someday I will brake the 200 mark w bench. I also have my military press up to 115 but I don't count it as a main lift.
The cycle treated me great no meager sides and no acne. Gains and strength were huge and no real hunger till I got to the 50mg. I'm already thinking about my next cycle.........Dreaming
Next week I will do progress pics to end this log.

On another note I just got a job doing concrete for the summer(while I finish up college) so I will have some great cardio before the gym everyday now. View attachment 51170

Looking freakin amazing! Your back has the best v shape! Keep it up!

Love your abs..I also like the fact that you recognize good form......

I will, my wheelz have gain a little to much. But shit I'm not gonna complain BC my strength has went up BIG TIME!! with gains come size

I'm glad this popped back up. I've been looking for it all day. My wife will be doing her first var cycle and I was telling her about your log and she's been bugging me for 2 days to find it so she can read it. Great job btw.

So I'm still on the var. Very low dose for me, kids go back to school in a few weeks so I should be online more. A quick update before I pass out for the night my squat is up to 280 for a double and bench is 190!!
Today this chick here FINALLY pulled 300!!!! Fuckin crazy, I was pacing around like a crazy women!!

What's up everyone a lot has changed since my last post. I'm working for my gym now. I work back w the kids and in Nov. I will be teaching a boot camp class. Also my next meet is Nov 9. I have Shawn Bellon as my strength and diet coach. Since I've started w him my weight is down 10 pounds now. My new numbers are
Bench 205
Deads 305
Squat 305
And my weight class for raw powerlifting is 132

Welcome back! We're benching about the same!! :(

What are you're goals this time around?

Well one of my buddys finally talked me into doing sumos and I pulled 315!! FUCK YA
I about peed myself tho. That was my goal for conventional. The numbers I want is
Squat 315
Bench 225
Dead 315(conventional)
330 sumo
My main goal is to qualify for IPL WORLDS next year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

congrats girl...I hit 225 ONCE in my life for bench and weigh a helluva lot more than you

Hey hey everyone it's been a long time!!(3 years) so I'm ready to get back it and train hard again and compete for Worlds again. I've been out of the game for so long just wanted to see if I could get some input on gear. I'm gonna start off low and safe before I try anything else again. Wanting to start with Var or Halo again, who or what company should I go through?

You should source some off market IML h4her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are awesome, I really your body and according to above images, it seems like your training is very hard. Keep it up!

Back