• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heavylifter......the real VAR by Agentyes

HeavyLifter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well after you all have heard I had a bad run on my old var. this time I will be using Agentyes gear and I'm Exciting great results from it. I will be paying close Attention to how my body reacts to it. My diet is on key, I have lost ten pounds from the end of my last cycle. No special diet or Restriction. Protein is around 150-180 and carbs stay around 80-100( on my workout days) cycle will go as followed

10mg var week one
20mg var week two
30mg var week three
40mg var week four
50mg var week five

Week six-ten( maybe twelve weeks)20mg primo
And 20mg var

My main goal is to cut about ten more pounds and maintain the muscle I have.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368153230.592459.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368153249.937294.jpg
Tomorrow I will post some more pics of lat, back

No offense to the hubby but looking good. Im subbed to see how the AY var is. I love quality var myself but its harder and harder to find.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Trust me I found out first hand, I trust agent, so my gains should be epic!!! I have a goal in mind and I won't give up till I get there. Beast mood engaged!!!!

Yes girl :) you will be both hyooje and tiny. Youre so ready for this! !

. Looking good heavylifter, you should have some phenomenal results. Do you think a few weeks of primo is worth it? I know you ladies need less mg than us guys but didn't know time wise if that gives it enough time to work well

Keep us posted with pictures and progress this will be fun!

. Looking good heavylifter, you should have some phenomenal results. Do you think a few weeks of primo is worth it? I know you ladies need less mg than us guys but didn't know time wise if that gives it enough time to work well

Depending on how my body responds to it I will run it longer.

IML Gear Cream!
Today was leg day!! Counting today I have only squatted twice in two months. I'm recovering from a reputed calf tendon. So far it's doing great, my strength is still down but with time I will get it back. I'm still about 100pounds down from my 1rep max. On a good note it felt great to beast it out today and I also did some light delts too. I decided to load the family up and head to our other property and camp( farm house) for a few days. I took some more pre pics too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368237109.028586.jpg
Love it here so peaceful

Beasted it out today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368237211.858037.jpg

Squats
Barx20
95x5
135x5
145x5
155x5
185x3

Leg press
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x6

Adductor
90x10
80x10
70x10
65x10
60x6

Adductor
80x10
70x10
60x10
50x8

Stiffy's( stiff leg dead)
45x12
65x12
85x12
135x6

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what 40-50mg does. Should be pretty excellent. And I think Z's reason for rejecting my love has nothing to do with me...it your damn fault; your too damn hot for me to compete!

Oral primo is primo ace it is fast acting. In my experience the worst side effect primo can have on women is causing massive hair shedding. I see this only in cycles longer than eight weeks so Ten is the absolute max that I recommend. and yes... PLENTY of time to see results. I think this is about twelve weeks but you get the idea :)

Today and tomorrow will be off days. At our "get away cabin" for Mother's Day. No were to be nothing scheduled, perfect weekend. We are doing lots of trail walking, fishing and playing outside with the kids. Today I had my cheat meal, which was an old fashion chocolate malt, the rest of the day has been lots of fresh fish and lean meats. Monday will be week two for me on var and I have to say my body is starting to feel better. I'm on T3 was in the AM I normally feel sluggish and My body aches. With the var kicking in I'm feeling more energized and feel like I'm recovering faster. No bad sides to report. It's also been three straight weeks of clean eating(other than my cheat meal or snack) and body feels tighter and leaner. My abs also feel flat and I see more detail in my upper abs. This month I will be doing light legs twice a week and will be focusing on my lower back, I need to lose the last bit of fat I have around low low back/Waist. We head back home tomorrow and my daughter has a Tball game in the evening so I might not be on tomorrow. For all the mothers on the forum HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Happy moms day and great log! The var is one of the most potent steroids I've ever used. I have not seen improvements like this since my first cycle ten years ago lol!!

IML Gear Cream!
I was up till almost 1am last night, with my little boy. Woke up to early and feel great, today will be delts and lower back. I have to report tomorrow to my unit at 8am so I will be hitting 530am spin class. My counter top FINALLY comes in tomorrow evening too. No big deal I've just been without a sink/counter top for three weeks. So after all that I will be hitting Deads tomorrow. The only side I am noticing so far is my Aggression

I was up till almost 1am last night, with my little boy. Woke up to early and feel great, today will be delts and lower back. I have to report tomorrow to my unit at 8am so I will be hitting 530am spin class. My counter top FINALLY comes in tomorrow evening too. No big deal I've just been without a sink/counter top for three weeks. So after all that I will be hitting Deads tomorrow. The only side I am noticing so far is my Aggression

Lol nbd =]
I o u a note I haven't forgotten now that you have a kitchen and d everything.

I hit delts and lower back today, I felt so sleepy today but went to gym anyways. Felt so much better after I left, I did about an hour and half workout today. My strength is finally going back up and I had good pump and vins showing.

Front delt raise
8x10
10x10
12x10
15x10
*******Five sets with no break between

Side delt raise
10x10
12x10
15x10
****Five sets no break between

Plate Raise
25x8
25x8
35x8
45x6

Upright row
45x10
45x10
55x8
55x8

Leaning side delt Raise(dont know the real name)
10x8
12x8
15x8
20x5

I did some good mornings, back extensions, weighted extensions but not gonna log them.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368499489.513323.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368499516.097540.jpg

50559d1368499487-heavylifter-real-var-agentyes-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368499489.513323.jpg
I heart ur tats...and stuff

Woke up this morning feeling great, I will up and at it around 500 this morning. I was on post by 800 and got my shit done and headed home to let the cabinet company in.i had a great workout today and hit lats and traps. My lats are already starting to feel Fatigue.i have no increase in feeling hungry(my appetite has been done) and my Aggression/anger is gone. Also there is no increase in acne, which for me a ++++++. After last my last cycle I was almost ready to give gear up completely from it. So here is my workout.

Bent over row
45x10
45x10
65x10
85x6
75x10

Shrugs
135x10
135x10
155x10
165x8

Lat pulldown
60x 10
60x10
60x10
70x8

Face pulls
90x8
100x8
100x8
110x10

DB shrugs
30x10
Four sets and pulsed in between each rep

High lat
90x10
90x10
180x10
180x5

I am fried!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368573791.620637.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368573813.495419.jpg

Sorry not the best pics today

Today was my off day but had a lot of house work inside and out to do. I work up and was in go mode all day. Cleaned my house in the am than started in my flower garden and weeded it and planted some new ones. I've been working on my back yard putting in a fruit and veggie garden and than I worked on putting in a new stone patio. I sill not done ill get up early and try to finish it all, but I'm whooped tonight, thinks its gonna be a nice hot bath tonight. No mood changes and my appetite is still down even at night, which was when I would crush. My abs are starting to look thicker and they feel tighter also my traps are blown up today. My body feels fatigued so today's workout might be high reps low weight but that all depends on how my body feels tomorrow. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368666947.729943.jpgi wish this picture showed more detail but I know it's there.

Back