Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Purchase Peptides' T3

Rep Points

Purchase Peptides' T3

Thought I'd throw up a quick review for everyone interested:

As usual, packaging/communication/shipping/etc. was flawless, no issues there. I got a bottle of Clomid with this but haven't had a chance to research with it just yet, that will be in the not too distant future hopefully.

Anyway, long story short, I had been researching with T3 from another source (which was noticeably potent). I switched over to the bottle from PP for a week and saw no noticeable change in effects, etc. So, I have no doubts that it's potent and GTG.

As a side note, does anybody have any experience with keeping Liquid T3 for an extended length of time? I was getting ready to stop researching with T3 for awhile and may not use the rest of the bottle for awhile. I've seen some pretty conflicting responses on how stable/reliable liquid T3 is over the long term. Any advice is appreciated!

Rep Points

went through 2 bottles of PP T3 and didn't notice a thing. Got up to about 125mcg. Their adex seems gtg but it is the only source i've used for that so i don't have anything to compare it to.