• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unseen Synthol Freaks! UNBELIEVEABLE!

1:45.....what is it?

lol'd at the middle eastern dude, used to get ragged on all the time on bb.com

they all look so incredibly stupid. would truly suck to have to low self-esteem that you would do that knowing that the only people you are impressing are the ones that know nothing about the sport of bodybuilding.

No thanks. I'll stay small.

Wtf. Dumbasses. They look retarded.

It's just awesome when they have their upper arms all synthed-out, but their forearms look like they came from an Ethiopian.

Also, that British guy at the end... One of the biggest douche-bag-looking guys I've ever seen. It's bad enough when white Americans try to look thug, but it's even worse when black British guys try to do it.

LAM
what about the self esteem of arnold coe zane columbo yates etc..they all took drugs too.. took them to make themselves look better..these clowns in this post took some too and came out looking stupid. all the known bodybuilders took drugs and came out looking better.. same thing applies. they all took something to get better in their eyes. they all must have had low self esteem then..all loosers.

LAM
what about the self esteem of arnold coe zane columbo yates etc..they all took drugs too.. took them to make themselves look better..these clowns in this post took some too and came out looking stupid. all the known bodybuilders took drugs and came out looking better.. same thing applies. they all took something to get better in their eyes. they all must have had low self esteem then..all loosers.

They took drugs yes, but they put in the work to achieve the look they wanted. Its not like taking aas and not training would've gotten them anywhere. Synthol
Is ridiculed because its completely fake cosmetic bullshit, not only does using it scream low self esteem it also screams lazy.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck working hard and dieting synthols easier.
that black dude at the ends a fucken clown!!! No chest no back no legs and shitty arms but stupidly big traps.

IML Gear Cream!
Every guy in that video is a joke pretty crazy what some people will do to there bodys they have no perportion they just look odd

Some of that looked photoshopped. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

I wonder if that Mr.T guy(had the van) sleeps like that as well.....and that he-she-man-woman-thing,wtf.....

LAM

Synthol doesn't make you stronger. Getting stronger takes hard work. Hard work bodybuilders put in to look the way they do.

LAM

Your post is full of fail son.

AAS+hard work and "completely abused" synthol are two entirely different things.

i blame their parents, there must have been something on tv or somewhere to go that night instead of fucking......

Your post is full of fail son.

AAS+hard work and "completely abused" synthol are two entirely different things.

your reading comprehension would be the fail, as no where in my post did I even mention AAS of which I am a huge fan of for experienced weight trainers.

IML Gear Cream!
Alot of pro bodybuilders use synthol now...Jay Cutler used it in his delts and biceps...Rich Piana is another one who uses it and i have read posts on here about how awesome he looks and what a mutant freak he is...I think it looks rediculous myself but i dont judge others for doing what they want to their own bodies.

LAM

Well this has to be one of the dumbest posts I have read on IM.
There is a difference between someone with a work ethic that it takes to reach the Mr. Olympia level like the guys you mentioned that use enhancements and someone that abuses a drug to the point of looking like an ass clown like those synthol abusers.
Synthol abusers like those guys do not "look better".

Alot of pro bodybuilders use synthol now...Jay Cutler used it in his delts and biceps...Rich Piana is another one who uses it and i have read posts on here about how awesome he looks and what a mutant freak he is...I think it looks rediculous myself but i dont judge others for doing what they want to their own bodies.

Rich denies using synthol. He says he has used it in the past but only tried it just like every AAS he's tried. I'll have to track down the video later and post it.

Ive seen this video before he does say that hes used synthol before but no longer uses it...I wonder how much hes used and for how long?...By the way notice how much trouble Rich has breathing in that video, i think hes on way to much gear and gonna have a heart attack or stroke one of these days...I hope not.

Well this has to be one of the dumbest posts I have read on IM.
There is a difference between someone with a work ethic that it takes to reach the Mr. Olympia level like the guys you mentioned that use enhancements and someone that abuses a drug to the point of looking like an ass clown like those synthol abusers.
Synthol abusers like those guys do not "look better".

is synthol even a drug? i thought it was just an oil that plumps an area up?

"Synthol is one of the best known and most used SEO's. A Site Enhancement Oil (SEO) is a liquid substance, usually a mixture of oils, used by some bodybuilders to increase the apparent size of some muscles. The effects of SEOs are purely and solely cosmetic and there is no increase in muscular performance.

Synthol is an intramuscular lipid acid, which is a synthetic oil and is introduced into the muscle if you want to enlarge it. The substance penetrates into the spaces between muscle fibers and remains there. About 70 percent of the drug is maintained in muscles, while the other 30 immediately break down into lipids, just like any other fats. It enters the body through the digestive tract."

totally different that something that helps your actual muscle grow like a beast it seems.

Last edited:
Why why why, does 1 want to make himself look like a freak?

That's 1 fraternity I'm glad I'm not part of!

your reading comprehension would be the fail, as no where in my post did I even mention AAS of which I am a huge fan of for experienced weight trainers.

I believe that would be your reading comprehension because I wasnt even referring to you. I was referring to freddys post(The person I quoted).

is synthol even a drug? i thought it was just an oil that plumps an area up?

"Synthol is one of the best known and most used SEO's. A Site Enhancement Oil (SEO) is a liquid substance, usually a mixture of oils, used by some bodybuilders to increase the apparent size of some muscles. The effects of SEOs are purely and solely cosmetic and there is no increase in muscular performance.

Synthol is an intramuscular lipid acid, which is a synthetic oil and is introduced into the muscle if you want to enlarge it. The substance penetrates into the spaces between muscle fibers and remains there. About 70 percent of the drug is maintained in muscles, while the other 30 immediately break down into lipids, just like any other fats. It enters the body through the digestive tract."

totally different that something that helps your actual muscle grow like a beast it seems.

The person I responded to called it a drug.

Tell you what, next time I will try and be more correct and call it a compound consisting of in some cases 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils, 7.5% lidocaine and 7.5% benzyl alcohol to be injected and encapsulated in muscle fibers to add volume to the muscle.
Is that better :-D ?

Back