Join Now!

orbit nutrition

Thread: orbit nutrition

Rep Points

orbit nutrition

placed an order with these guys like 2 1/2 weeks ago and have yet to hear about my order being sent out.... this is the second order ive placed with these guys and the EXACT same shit has happened.. all the items i ordered were in stock and not on preorder (although the cyano rx is now out of stock, and i know they will use that as an excuse if they ever do reply lmao), on top of all this they never respond to my emails sent to their "customer service"

last order i placed one of the bottles that came was all beaten up and the safety seal wasnt even there (lol? not sure if srs) but i didnt even do anything about it because i knew it would take about 3 years to get anything done with these guys

I dont know if its because im in Canada or because they for some unknown reason hate me, but ive never had worse service in my life. Ive honestly had better customer service from random sellers on ebay lol.... needless to say i will not be recommending nor using these guys again... going to go to my bank soon to see what can be done.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow. Sorry you had that experience. Maybe it is due to being in canada idk, but ive ordered dozens of tomes from them and found them to be ine of the fastest and most reliable companies ive used. Maybe someone will help you after reading this.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

start a thread in the orbit nutrition sub forum. Contact the rep

Rep Points

They scammed me out of 4 bottles of test enanthate. Never order again.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    bro orbit nutrition doesnt sell test

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Orbit nutrition & Canadians.............

An American Bear And A Canadian Bear Meet Every Year At The Border. The American Bear Is Always Big And Strong And The Canadian Bear Is Scronny And Weak. The Canadian Bear Asked The American Bear How He Gets So Big And Strong And The American Bear Tells Him When He Sees A Human Coming He Hides Behind A Tree And When The Person Passes He Grabs Them, Squeezes The Shit Out Of Them And Them Eats Them. The Canadian Bear Agrees To Try It For The Upcoming Year And They Part Ways To Meet One Year Later. The Next Year Comes And They Meet Again. The American Bear Is Still Big And Strong But The Canadian Bear Is Even Smaller Than Before. The American Bear Said What Happened, The Canadian Bear Said I Did What You Said, when I Saw A Person Coming I Hid Behind A Tree And When They Passed I Grabbed Them Squeezed The Shit Out Of Them And Ate Them. The American Bear Said Then Why Are You So Skinny, and The Canadian Bear Said Have You Ever Seen Whats Left Of A Frenchman After You Squeeze The Shit Out Of Him.......just sayin'

Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I haven't had anything but good experiences with them. Follow cube's advice and you will be fine. Starting a thread about it in here may subject you to negs.
    to be the man you have to beat the man.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by seyone View Post
    i haven't had anything but good experiences with them. Follow cube's advice and you will be fine. Starting a thread about it in here may subject you to negs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

Rep Points

ive already made a thread in the orbitnutrition sub forum, no one has even viewed it yet. Sorry about making the thread here, i had no idea there was a sub forum for this kind of thread.

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kr97 View Post
    placed an order with these guys like 2 1/2 weeks ago and have yet to hear about my order being sent out.... this is the second order ive placed with these guys and the EXACT same shit has happened.. all the items i ordered were in stock and not on preorder (although the cyano rx is now out of stock, and i know they will use that as an excuse if they ever do reply lmao), on top of all this they never respond to my emails sent to their "customer service"

last order i placed one of the bottles that came was all beaten up and the safety seal wasnt even there (lol? not sure if srs) but i didnt even do anything about it because i knew it would take about 3 years to get anything done with these guys

I dont know if its because im in Canada or because they for some unknown reason hate me, but ive never had worse service in my life. Ive honestly had better customer service from random sellers on ebay lol.... needless to say i will not be recommending nor using these guys again... going to go to my bank soon to see what can be done.
    dunno about any of this stuff, but if u got the run around the first time why did u go back for the second?

is this azza? not taking the piss but hes one of 3 clowns around here who never seen to learn....

having said that, hope ur shit get sorted dude
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS

Rep Points

your a fuckwit Griff, i have never been ripped here,
    I?M A BEGGAR

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    your a fuckwit Griff, i have never been ripped here,
    Dude u need to actually have money to spend, THEN spend some to get ripped off! This usually requires something that most of us call a JOB....GICH!
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

Rep Points

You do realize Orbit is known for having the best customer service around right? I have ordered 20+ times from them and have never been happier. Bashing a company will get you absolutely nowhere, especially bashing one as reputable as Orbit.

I am sure this will pan out though. I have a feeling there is more to the story (Expecting email too soon, wrong address, or something of the sort).

orbitnutrition.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If this is real send me a pm with your order number.

orbitnutrition.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Lmfao nice addition. Don't sell test though

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitNutrition View Post
    I wouldnt complain if you did.... LOL

Rep Points

how do i send a pm lol..??

i dont think im allowed to pm??
    Last edited by kr97; 05-12-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Rep Points

got your post count up, I think you need 50 to pm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitNutrition View Post
    looks like i cant pm you, any other way i can contact you with the order number?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Faymus View Post
    You do realize Orbit is known for having the best customer service around right? I have ordered 20+ times from them and have never been happier. Bashing a company will get you absolutely nowhere, especially bashing one as reputable as Orbit.

I am sure this will pan out though. I have a feeling there is more to the story (Expecting email too soon, wrong address, or something of the sort).
    Im honestly not trying to "bash" anyone man, even tho thats how it appears right now lol. Everything i mentioned actually happened and im not exaggerating anything.
    If there was some sort of problem with the orders i placed they didnt let me know.

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I ordered from orbit great service.

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

i never ordered from orbit..never order again