Cemproducts.com

Blast and Cruise question

Rep Points

Blast and Cruise question

For those that run a normal TRT and do a blast a cruise way of running AAS I have a question for you. When you switch from your TRT dose of test and up it along with adding other compounds do you have a week or two period where you have to adjust to it? Like do you notice some anxiety or increase/decrease in energy etc... I have always noticed when I change my dose it takes me like two weeks to feel totally normal again on whatever it is I'm taking. Curious if anyone else experiences anything like that.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I find coming off a blast I have 3-4 weeks of low energy, mild depression, libido drop - that is especially coming off tren. I wonder if its a dopamine issue?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I notice it more in the gym, but yeah thats common I'd say.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yep coming off and down to cruise doses sucks, but not as bad as doing a pct ha

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

80's lame knowledge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just my lame 80s broscience, but I start and finnish with blast level Test two weeks early, and end, for any other compounds ?
    If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I find coming off a blast I have 3-4 weeks of low energy, mild depression, libido drop - that is especially coming off tren. I wonder if its a dopamine issue?
    I had the same problem when I came off 300mg deca/600mg test and went back to my trt dose of 100mg test/ew. Although, I monitored my E and prolactin and it was never an issue. The libido/deca dick scared the shit out of me and caused some depression. I had to bump it up to 200mg test/ew and felt much better.

Rep Points

I get some anxiety when raising levels until I get used to it along with increased libido which is typical I assume. My libido stays pretty good coming down to TRT dosing. I'm not sure how dopamine levels change with AAS. If it does change it could alter your mood.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Your not alone with the anxiety and off feeling blasting while on trt....
    Fairly common...normally worse with guys that are on trt and really don't have low test...there just full time cruisers and call it trt..not that the OP is..just saying..
    Think about it your throwing your hormones into a washer and then dryer..
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Your not alone with the anxiety and off feeling blasting while on trt....
    Fairly common...normally worse with guys that are on trt and really don't have low test...there just full time cruisers and call it trt..not that the OP is..just saying..
    Think about it your throwing your hormones into a washer and then dryer..
    I probably messed up my hormones years ago playing with AAS. I used to be an easy gainer then it turned into slow metabolism and hard gains. Naturally I'm around 200's. I don't know what I was pre AAS use. So my TRT dose has been 150mg EW, and now I'm running 450mg EW plus 200mg Deca EW. This is ideally my new cruise dose. However going up from the old dosing to this I totally feel hormonal changes that cause anxiety one minute and the feeling of being bulletproof the next. If I can run this and eventually not have the feeling odd sides I'd like to just cruise like this, and maybe later down the line blast by adding some tren or maybe increasing my doses etc..

So TRT is probably a way of life for me I don't do it for an excuse to be "on".

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

i fully understand...wasnt labeling you in the category i mentioned..have you tried all short ester for your blasts and then back on the long ones for the trt..might see some better results with less issues..

hit a 4 week blast sometime on short esters and see how ya feel..bet it will be good..

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

i fully understand...wasnt labeling you in the category i mentioned..have you tried all short ester for your blasts and then back on the long ones for the trt..might see some better results with less issues..

hit a 4 week blast sometime on short esters and see how ya feel..bet it will be good..
    Hmm.. That could work with orals too
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

could work with orals..dont see why not...

Uncle Z Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes it could.

Hmm.. That could work with orals too

unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    unclez-orders@safe-mail.net
    Z's RESEND CAMPAIGN STILL IN PROGRESS [Advanced Stage] !!
    All resend matters - use unclez-info email.

Rep Points

Most of my first experiences with AAS were short esters. Most newbies want long esters for less pinning. I wanted the drug to kick in fast and leave fast if I didn't like it. Since I am running long ester right now when I do a blast I'm thinking tren A, or Maybe upping the test to a gram and adding in an oral. I like the idea of throwing in some tren A and maybe some masteron.

Rep Points

I had the same every time coming off a blast. I changed my cruise to 500mg per week and still super low energy, depression, libido etc. just not as bad. Now I "cruise" (not a cruise) at retarded doses of Test, EQ and Anavar and blast more with periodic bloodwork etc.

Based on the other responses as well I would say it's fairly common. I do not recommend what I wrote above btw.

I don't know about the dopamine and tren if thats what youre asking? Or in relation to test? The feel good effect is what I'm describing above as well as energy, libido etc.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bchrysl View Post
    I had the same every time coming off a blast. I changed my cruise to 500mg per week and still super low energy, depression, libido etc. just not as bad. Now I "cruise" (not a cruise) at retarded doses of Test, EQ and Anavar and blast more with periodic bloodwork etc.

Based on the other responses as well I would say it's fairly common. I do not recommend what I wrote above btw.
    in other words you never come off.

Rep Points

Deca might not be the best compound to use bro. Its har for us all i think. My last cycle now was 1,5g test aw. I had no problems coming off. I not have a trt protocol i just cruise on 250mg test e aw and jump back on again. I feel great doing this. If i not cruise and jump right to pct do i feel l ike shit. Its all in the mind bros. Thats why we have to think positive when coming off. No need to think negative if we do you get what you think. Thats no joke !!