• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast and Cruise question

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those that run a normal TRT and do a blast a cruise way of running AAS I have a question for you. When you switch from your TRT dose of test and up it along with adding other compounds do you have a week or two period where you have to adjust to it? Like do you notice some anxiety or increase/decrease in energy etc... I have always noticed when I change my dose it takes me like two weeks to feel totally normal again on whatever it is I'm taking. Curious if anyone else experiences anything like that.

I find coming off a blast I have 3-4 weeks of low energy, mild depression, libido drop - that is especially coming off tren. I wonder if its a dopamine issue?

I notice it more in the gym, but yeah thats common I'd say.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

yep coming off and down to cruise doses sucks, but not as bad as doing a pct ha

Just my lame 80s broscience, but I start and finnish with blast level Test two weeks early, and end, for any other compounds ? :nerd:

I find coming off a blast I have 3-4 weeks of low energy, mild depression, libido drop - that is especially coming off tren. I wonder if its a dopamine issue?

I had the same problem when I came off 300mg deca/600mg test and went back to my trt dose of 100mg test/ew. Although, I monitored my E and prolactin and it was never an issue. The libido/deca dick scared the shit out of me and caused some depression. I had to bump it up to 200mg test/ew and felt much better.

I get some anxiety when raising levels until I get used to it along with increased libido which is typical I assume. My libido stays pretty good coming down to TRT dosing. I'm not sure how dopamine levels change with AAS. If it does change it could alter your mood.

Your not alone with the anxiety and off feeling blasting while on trt....
Fairly common...normally worse with guys that are on trt and really don't have low test...there just full time cruisers and call it trt..not that the OP is..just saying..
Think about it your throwing your hormones into a washer and then dryer..

Your not alone with the anxiety and off feeling blasting while on trt....
Fairly common...normally worse with guys that are on trt and really don't have low test...there just full time cruisers and call it trt..not that the OP is..just saying..
Think about it your throwing your hormones into a washer and then dryer..

I probably messed up my hormones years ago playing with AAS. I used to be an easy gainer then it turned into slow metabolism and hard gains. Naturally I'm around 200's. I don't know what I was pre AAS use. So my TRT dose has been 150mg EW, and now I'm running 450mg EW plus 200mg Deca EW. This is ideally my new cruise dose. However going up from the old dosing to this I totally feel hormonal changes that cause anxiety one minute and the feeling of being bulletproof the next. If I can run this and eventually not have the feeling odd sides I'd like to just cruise like this, and maybe later down the line blast by adding some tren or maybe increasing my doses etc..

So TRT is probably a way of life for me I don't do it for an excuse to be "on".

i fully understand...wasnt labeling you in the category i mentioned..have you tried all short ester for your blasts and then back on the long ones for the trt..might see some better results with less issues..

hit a 4 week blast sometime on short esters and see how ya feel..bet it will be good..

IML Gear Cream!
i fully understand...wasnt labeling you in the category i mentioned..have you tried all short ester for your blasts and then back on the long ones for the trt..might see some better results with less issues..

hit a 4 week blast sometime on short esters and see how ya feel..bet it will be good..

Hmm.. That could work with orals too

Most of my first experiences with AAS were short esters. Most newbies want long esters for less pinning. I wanted the drug to kick in fast and leave fast if I didn't like it. Since I am running long ester right now when I do a blast I'm thinking tren A, or Maybe upping the test to a gram and adding in an oral. I like the idea of throwing in some tren A and maybe some masteron.

I had the same every time coming off a blast. I changed my cruise to 500mg per week and still super low energy, depression, libido etc. just not as bad. Now I "cruise" (not a cruise) at retarded doses of Test, EQ and Anavar and blast more with periodic bloodwork etc.

Based on the other responses as well I would say it's fairly common. I do not recommend what I wrote above btw.

I don't know about the dopamine and tren if thats what youre asking? Or in relation to test? The feel good effect is what I'm describing above as well as energy, libido etc.

I had the same every time coming off a blast. I changed my cruise to 500mg per week and still super low energy, depression, libido etc. just not as bad. Now I "cruise" (not a cruise) at retarded doses of Test, EQ and Anavar and blast more with periodic bloodwork etc.

Based on the other responses as well I would say it's fairly common. I do not recommend what I wrote above btw.

in other words you never come off. :callme:

Deca might not be the best compound to use bro. Its har for us all i think. My last cycle now was 1,5g test aw. I had no problems coming off. I not have a trt protocol i just cruise on 250mg test e aw and jump back on again. I feel great doing this. If i not cruise and jump right to pct do i feel l ike shit. Its all in the mind bros. Thats why we have to think positive when coming off. No need to think negative if we do you get what you think. Thats no joke !!

Back