• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Accutane help

xdarren18

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello. can anyone give me a quality site that sells legit accutane? ive been using MP research for the last 2 months or so but I dont feel like it's quality is that great.
thanks fellas.

Hello. can anyone give me a quality site that sells legit accutane? ive been using MP research for the last 2 months or so but I dont feel like it's quality is that great.
thanks fellas.

Accutane is nasty shit.

look at my signature..its top notch stuff! im on 20mg eod and its amazing stuff!

Accutane is nasty shit.

Yeah it is some serious stuff, and the sides can be bad in some people,but ive also seen it work wonders for quite a few people. Bodybuilders and just your average person looking to clear up. Never used it personally, I quit breaking out thank god!!

Went to 4nrx.com they have a ton of acne treatments but I couldn't find accutane. Can't order from steroidforyou they dont take cards.

anyone use accutane from aurapharm?

Darren look for a product that has the active ingredient isotretinoin.
That is what is in accutane that makes it work. Anything with that is accutane or a generic version.
10-20mg either Every day or every day for a few months will virtually clear any acne issues for a long time.

the wife is on Agent Yes's accutane, and the shits legit.

Back