• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CT Fletcher i can watch this all day

ok, angry black man. Good job though.

"All you stick form mother fuckers, fuck you, fuck you..."

Awesome!

I mixed on it. On one hand, he's got a valid point. Far too many people that bitch about using strict form don't look like they've ever pushed themselves in the gym. Additionally, there are valid training methodologies that call for a bit of cheating. On the the other hand, proper form is about getting the most out of an exercise. It's also about preventing injury from performing an exercise in a poor fashion over a long period of time.

That said, the guy is still pretty funny.

The dude has drive and it shows. Considering his age and his heart condition he's a bad mother fucker.

:rofl: The top-rated YouTube quote, "I'm not sure what this man means some of the time. But I know that he means it."

i could lift that weight but not swear that much, it would offend my delicate nature.....

Ct Fletcher is a mutha fuckin fool! Lol! Good motivation! I like watching his videos before a workout! Gets me pumped!!!

Back