• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New and and need advice

jfiftyone

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new here and have been working out for the past five years, its been a roller coaster with weight loss and then gaining it back. Any suggestions on where to look for solid advice and motivation to stick with it and not give up when I hit that horrible plateau?

Welcome to IMF. If you search around this board you'll see we have all kinds of sections that are up your alley and will help you stay motivated and reach your goals.

http://www.alphamalepharmaceuticals.com/

Official Board Rep for AMA.

Welcome, good motivation for me is looking around at the people in Walmart, when ever I walk in there I mates me want to get back to the gym even after I've already gone for the day

Welcome to the community

Welcome.

If your looking for quality, good steroids please check the link in my signature! He is a sponsor here with many good reviews. When making an order tell him "JCBOURNE from IronMag" sent you. You will get added bonus goodies in your package!

Welcome....You are in the right place.....

Back