Jintani Labs

[FIRST CYCLE] Really Skeptical! Please Help :)

Rep Points

Exclamation [FIRST CYCLE] Really Skeptical! Please Help :)

Hey guys, I am looking forward to my new cycle, and along the way I found out about Jintani. Since this is going to be my first cycle, I am very skeptical on the gear quality since the prices are really good atm.

Main concern:Are Test E, Adex, Dbol and Tbol legit

My initial source was going to be naps, but Jintani's sale is really attractive

Thanks guys.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I wonder the same. Their anavar is extremely cheap.

Rep Points

My friend says he loves the DBol and is planning on ordering some more.

Rep Points

i am loving their tbol right now and just upped the dose on the test e. ill let u know how it is once i come off the tbol. My buddy is taking their dbol and his strength has gone way up. so far it all looks good. As for AI the aromasin seems to be working well. On the days I take it, my insane libido comes down to a more "normal" level.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierOfFortune View Post
    i am loving their tbol right now and just upped the dose on the test e. ill let u know how it is once i come off the tbol. My buddy is taking their dbol and his strength has gone way up. so far it all looks good. As for AI the aromasin seems to be working well. On the days I take it, my insane libido comes down to a more "normal" level.
    Did you or your friend ever get labs done? I love to hear these type of posts but labs offer ten times the information, than a general synopsis. A lab test speaks a thousand words
    ***If you didn't get this message, let me know, and I'll write you another***

Rep Points

I have tried a number of their products and I keep ordering....I sweat like a pig when I sleep and wake up humping my pillow and I'm 44y/o so that's my 2 cents

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by plextorkid View Post
    I have tried a number of their products and I keep ordering....I sweat like a pig when I sleep and wake up humping my pillow and I'm 44y/o so that's my 2 cents
    Cut stack?

Legend pharma rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Have herd lots of goods about jintani,only thing I have seen negative was the guy was pisses his vials had no labels and he didn't know what was what.

Rep Points

Yep tren, mast, win, tes e, tes c, fermara the fermara actually for nap gp brand. Love that stuff I had asymmetrical gyno from when I was a teen and Dr. told me only option was surgery uh he was wrong first time I did letrozole completely reversed now I have no big hard lump and 2 normal nipples not a big stupid one. Wished I had letrozole when I was a kid would have saved me a lot of embarrassment.

Rep Points

but Jintani's sale is really attractive

heard the var was questionable.

waiting for an update on another thread.

Site is down.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by plextorkid View Post
    Yep tren, mast, win, tes e, tes c, fermara the fermara actually for nap gp brand. Love that stuff I had asymmetrical gyno from when I was a teen and Dr. told me only option was surgery uh he was wrong first time I did letrozole completely reversed now I have no big hard lump and 2 normal nipples not a big stupid one. Wished I had letrozole when I was a kid would have saved me a lot of embarrassment.
    Great to hear friend!! I wish everyone would have the same luck as you did. Usually once you get a hard lump, it is there for good until the doc removes it. What a lot of people do not know is that gyno tissue is like the other tissue in your body in that it has capillaries feeding it a blood supply and can be (technically) considered "live" tissue like the rest. If letro had been available for many of us as kids we would have had a completely different childhood I would bet.

The good news is that if you do have to have gyno surgery, for another $2000 you can have the surgeon to do ab sculpting on you as well. That is usually about $5000-$6000 down here but since the surgeon already has you under many treat it as as "add on" and reduce the price. I can not tell you the number of top fitness models that you see in mainstream magazines that have had their abs dug out and the grooves sucked/sculpted in.

Rep Points

So i gyno permanent or can it be reduced with letro?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Some people have had great success with reducing gyno with letro. There are some different protocols around that talk about the doses needed and such.

But for some, it may go down, but the fiberous tissue will not go away completely and surgery will be needed. Still even if letro won't take it away, it is worth trying that method first. You never know if it will work or not until you try.

Rep Points

I'm just wondering why Jintani's mast 200 is formulated as same as GP mast 200... 150/50 blend