• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn's AG Erectile Dysfunction Log

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been a lazy slob the last few month. Ate way to much rich food and wine, bloated my way up to 119-120kg .. Urgh..

Last few weeks been hitting the cardio, cleaning up the diet, and much of the post -cycle bloat is gone.

Finally got started with Total Package last week. Funny enough they have me eating more, but cardio ED. Boom... Dropped another 1kg off the bat.

I paid these fkkers a lot of money so I'm not wasting one Jew cent. Turn 40 next year so it's time to get mfkg Turked and Janned and staying there. After 12 weeks, expecting to be around 105kg and ~12%BF - anything else is a bonus.

Gears!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368928092.570436.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368928108.588062.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368928123.688503.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368928140.088032.jpg

Good luck.
Following along.

Never! :paddle:

Turning 40 , you're a BABY !!

article-0-06F0C944000005DC-904_233x302.jpg

So how much did total package rip you off for?

We will see if its a ripp-off. XYZ and HeavyIron highly recommend Total Package - we've all seen Heavy's recent results.

IML Gear Cream!
We will see if its a ripp-off. XYZ and HeavyIron highly recommend Total Package - we've all seen Heavy's recent results.

Keto diet and cheat once a week. Now send me some cash. Heavyiron is also on every drug imaginable.

Keto diet and cheat once a week. Now send me some cash. Heavyiron is also on every drug imaginable.

How did that work out for you? Post up some pics ;)

I'm in for handsome-ness. Could you so me a favor and at least rub your cawk to (at least) chubby status before you do anymore leg shots. Me and all the other borderline closet homosexuals in this motherfucker would appreciate it!

I'm in for handsome-ness. Could you so me a favor and at least rub your cawk to (at least) chubby status before you do anymore leg shots. Me and all the other borderline closet homosexuals in this motherfucker would appreciate it!

Done! and done! :thumb:

I really need to try it. Where should i get them? Maxipep?

I used to get it at osta. But I have gotten it a great white and ar-r and they were both gtg. I don't believe it's commonly faked so I would suggest any reputable source would be ok. Pretty cheap too.

I used to get it at osta. But I have gotten it a great white and ar-r and they were both gtg. I don't believe it's commonly faked so I would suggest any reputable source would be ok. Pretty cheap too.

Right on. A guy at work is using great white and is liking it.

Standard donkeys program was good for cutting, why spend all this money Captn?, good luck though.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure SD paid a bunch too.

fair enough, you could ask Sil, he knows his shit.

kg? God damn the metric system!

Just eat microwave chicken,broccoli,for every meal.
gich!

For your weight 3000 cals a day would suffice for a cut. Id run with a low carb macro layout of 25/35/45

100 fat
190 carbs
350 protein

Fasted cardio 3 times a week, sfw 5-6 days. Dont drink (meth walkathons are ok though)

And get some tren ffs! :paddle:

For your weight 3000 cals a day would suffice for a cut. Id run with a low carb macro layout of 25/35/45

100 fat
190 carbs
350 protein

Fasted cardio 3 times a week, sfw 5-6 days. Dont drink (meth walkathons are ok though)

And get some tren ffs! :paddle:

Should have just sent money to sfw.

I heard these guys are good though. But I mean all you need is a good macro calculator, gears and willpower.

I lost 17 lbs since april and recently started back to maintenance cals. Once i start my winny/ tren blast ill go into deficit mode again and try to get as emaciated as possible.

I heard these guys are good though. But I mean all you need is a good macro calculator, gears and willpower.

I lost 17 lbs since april and recently started back to maintenance cals. Once i start my winny/ tren blast ill go into deficit mode again and try to get as emaciated as possible.

I don't disagree - I wanted to be guided through the process by some experts.

Have tren, also have MENT!!!!

Back