• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stupid and deadbeat Man ignoring child support payments busted due to Facebook photo

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
Man ignoring child support payments busted due to Facebook photo | Digital Trends

Man ignoring child support payments busted due to Facebook photo

By Mike Flacy March 23, 2013

Covered by ABC News this week, 23-year-old Christopher Robinson has been charged with three felony counts of failure to pay child support and the Milwaukee County District Attorneys office used photos found on Robinsons own Facebook page as evidence against him. On his Facebook account, Robinson posted several pictures of himself posing with various denominations of U.S. currency spread out on the floor, fanned out in his hand and propped up on liquor bottles. While Robinson?s Facebook account was set to private, police were able to obtain access to his account after a complaint was used as sufficient probable cause for obtaining a warrant.

According to investigators, Robinson was delinquent on paying $150 per month to the mother of his child for the past three years. That totals up to approximately $5,400.

When asked about the use of Facebook in the case, Milwaukee County Chief Deputy District Attorney Kent Lovern said Its a great investigative tool for us, because it gives us a glimpse into their real lives that our targets may be living. What a photograph enables us to do, if for example a photo demonstrates a somebody has more money than maybe theyre indicating they do, that allows us to apply to the court for a search warrant.
With the pictures as evidence that Robinson had funds to pay for child support, an arrest warrant was issued for Robinson. If Robinson is eventually found guilty for failure to pay child support as well as other charges, he could face up to eleven years in prison.

Regarding Facebooks cooperation in the investigation, a spokesperson for the social network stated We work with law enforcement to the extent required by law, and as needed to keep the site and those who use it safe. Facebook devotes significant resources to evaluating requests for user information, and adheres to the letter of these laws when responding to requests for information.

looks like he has about $250 or less there, definately not a drug dealer most be the money he made from pawning stolen car stereos

looks like he has about $250 or less there, definately not a drug dealer most be the money he made from pawning stolen car stereos

that was his life savings...LOL

it's crazy just how many stupid people get busted for shit due to posting on FB.

I think that news article is suspect. I mean, he's only been ordered to pay $150 per month for child support? I've never, ever heard of a child support payment that low.

Ah, he's stupid and so is that woman for getting involved, sleeping then getting pregnant and carrying the baby to its full term. All the while being even more stupid thinking he's going to provide and care for them both.

I mean come on, look at the shcmuck!

what's with people posing with money in pics lately? Seems to just invite unwanted attention

:thinking: Looks like another American Baby with an irresponsible 'father'..:wits:

what's with people posing with money in pics lately? Seems to just invite unwanted attention

Dumb assholes who have no self worth. The funny thing is they have no financial worth either so they save their welfare checks until they have enough money to take a picture and pretend to be big balling.

Hip-hop artists and other celebreties (take Floyd Mayweather for example) tend to show off their money to attract attention, kids tend to mimick this thinking its normal.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't get that happy when I got my first payday at 13 doing roofing jobs with my uncle. I think I made about as much as he is flaunting there like he hit the million dollar jackpot.

Seems very counter-intuitive to the whole street smarts thing. When I lived in the projects I learned quick not to let other kids know what toys I got for Christmas and birthdays, and to hide the good shit when you invited a kid over to play or something would come up missing, and never let a kid borrow a toy without borrowing one of his of equal sentimental/monetary value.

Back