• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GURU AZZA?s new log

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i have had two many issues to bore you all with, any lame assed swamp donkeys who want to whinge and shit in the log, just F-OFF, this aint a log for you.

Today i started a new chapter.

Interval training

9 cycles of running on treadmill, go at 14-16kph for 25 seconds then wait for pulse to return to 120bpm, then repeat, this is a great conditioning tool used by boxing coaches to prepare you for the next step, will do this for 2 weeks and see how the recovery goes. Then did 30 minutes in sauna. Felt like doing arms so did 2 sets for bi?s and tri?s, high rep warm up then about 80 percent of max for 10/15 on both. I need to see how recovery goes.

Todays diet goal was little to know sugar or refined or processed foods. Nat yoghurt, nuts, wholemeal lasagne home made, salad, fruit and veg juices and staying hydrated.

stay tuned

Im dubiously following along.

If this is a ploy to draw people into a shit-fight in a non-AG section, I will be deleting this thread and sending you on a temporary holiday :coffee:

No processed foods until you ate lasagne, almost one day, nice job

I would love to see you in shape. Sounds gay,is gay, but I'm rooting for you!

Incredible workout

general conditioning first for two weeks, then you add in weights in between each cycle. Suppose to get fast results

Hey azza don't take me wrong why not have a more solid lifting plan. Interval cardio is great for conditioning but are you doing it every day or eod. Trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish . Diet sounds blan also stats?

IML Gear Cream!
I would drop the cheese and any other dairy

With my high red blood cells, poor recovery and fatigue i do need to be carefull, its not a cop out or excuse but trust me when i say i have smashed it before in an effort to get the CNS back up to where it should be, and trust me it does not work. For me its a conditioning phase, i dont need to over eat during this time, just eat cleaner, then i will add more protein etc. Phase two involves mainly compounds and body weight exercises so diet will have to be adjusted accordingly. My stats are 87kg at 22 percent. I was 94.9kg at 15.5 before the illness came along.

We're all going to leave Azza to his own journal, no matter what he is entitled to run one unharrassed :lol:

Today?s training was a repeat of the 9 cycles, i felt ok so did incline bench, 4 sets with 135 x 12 my best. haven?t done any bench work for months. 30 minutes in sauna and home, having 6 eggs right now.

Sauna is a good idea. Just watch your hydration levels

I make my own wholemeal pasta, the sauce is from fresh tomatoes, the cheese is brought grated, best i can do without a cow in the backyard LG

Well then, nice job. The best you can do is the best you can do.

Back